chapter 8

De'arrea POV

Today is my 18th birthday and best believe I'm finna turn up. Mom and I been arguing since this morning, she just don't know when to stop. I'm 18 now it's time for me to go. I took a shower and got ready and threw in my dress I ordered from this website. It was so pretty. It reminds me of the beach. I put my hair into a pony tail getting ready to call Uber to get me up out of here. I haven't seen or talked to my baby Algee all night. I wonder what he got planned for me today. I grabbed my dead phone and put it into my purse I used my tablet to get an uber. I stood out side waiting for the uber that was suppose to show up in 2 minutes.

***

I thanked the driver heading towards the door. I didn't want to knock or anything so dug into my purse looking for the house key. He probably been worrying about me and calling me all last night trying to find out where I been. I slowly opened the door walking in. I locked the door behind me putting my purse down on the couch. I was about to make my way towards the stairs but turned around seeing somebody heels by my door. They damn show ain't mines. "Babe! " I called out. I then heard laughter coming from upstairs. I took off my heels and ran upstairs. I made my way towards or room and just as I thought. I saw algee sitting on the bed with a bitch laying on his shoulder playing 2k. My heart dropped and it started to hurt bad. I burst into the room picking up stuff and throwing it. "Who the fuck is this algee!! " I yelled. They both jumped up and she hid behind algee. "Bae it's not what it looks like! Let me explain" he said. I walked up to him and slapped the living hell out of him. "Explain what?!, you got this bitch up in our house sitting in OUR bed and you want to explain? I wanna know what y'all was doing! " i yelled. I picked up an umbrella near the door ready to wack somebody with it. "Please it's not what it looks like! " the girl said. I ran towards her so ready to beat her ass but algee pulled me back. "Let me go! Algee move!" I cried. I kept trying to go over to her but Algee was protecting her which made me get even mad. "Nooo. Help me Algee please" she cried standing behind algee and gripping onto his shoulders with her nails. He gave me a blank stare holding his arms back trying to protect her. My eyes started leaking. I covered my face crying into my hands. " I can't believe you Algee. Why pull this shit on my birthday? Huh? " I said. "De'arrea let me explain please!. I'm not with her, that's Keith's girlfriend and he's on his way to pick her up now. Please listen to what I have to say" he said walking close to me. I held up the umbrella pointing it towards his chest. "You wanna explain? I'll let you explain if you let me go over there and beat that bitch ass! " I yelled trying to run towards her but Algee slung me back against the wall. "No!. Aye your ride is here" he said to Callie as his phone vibrated in his pocket. "Please don't let her go Algee! " she cried. He held onto me so tight and Callie ran out. She packed her things and left. Algee sat on the edge of the bed watching me grab all my clothes out the closet throwing them into a suit case.

"You being ridiculous right now Dee " he said. I ignored him still packing my shit. I stood in the closet crying. I was really crying out loud sobbing and all. It hurt cause I really fell in love with him. He came and scoop me up sitting me on his lap as he sat on the bed. "Let me explain please " he said. I snatched away from his grip shoving him back. "I ain't got shit to say to you" I said shoving all my stuff into one suit cade knowing damn well it's not gonna fit. He started explaining him self to me which was a bunch of bullshit. She could've got a damn hotel. I snatched his phone going through his messages and called up Keith to see if it was true. Keith also told me what happened last night and it was similar to algee's story. I threw his phone and folded my arms. He stood up and walked out the room. I ran after him throwing myself onto him. "Baby I'm sorry please, you know how I am when it comes to you! " I wined.
"You don't trust me?. You just be doing too much" he said. I grabbed his arm pulling I'm back into the room. "Make me feel good Algee. Todays my birthday babe" I said. He laid in bed waving me off . It was 3 in the freaking afternoon and he trying to go to sleep on me hell no, not on my birthday. "Get up " I grabbed his leg yanking him off the bed. "Dee stop man. I don't have time for games". He said. I wanted to go out somewhere and enjoy myself. Janet sent me so much gifts today I was so excited. Algee hasn't done shit for me. I changed out of my birthday dress and threw on my sports bra and shorts. I stood in the mirror playing in my blonde hair. I got cute for nothing. Tomorrow I'm most definitely getting my red short hair back. Once again I'm not cutting my real hair. Ima order some bundles and dye them red. That's what ima do.

Algee's pov

I laid on my side scrolling through Instagram. Dee really pissed me off today. She pissed me off tot the point that I don't give a damn about her birthday. I didn't even cheat on her. She don't trust me either and she didn't even give me a chance to explain nothing. And now she wants to feel sorry for her. Hell no I don't kiss ass for nobody. I don't care if she's my girlfriend or not. I trust her with all my heart. Yes she do have a point, I should have never brought Callie up in here without her knowing. But where were she?. She been gone all night but I didn't question her about shit. I called her more than 40 times she ain't even have the guts to call Me back. But did I question her? Hell no. Cause I trust her. I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I grabbed her arms and shoved them. "Oh so you mad now? " she said. I ignored her. She got out of bed standing in front of me looking sexy as hell. I sat up looking her up and down. "Nah I'm not mad.. Anymore" I mumbled. She apologized and I did the same. I stood up walking towards the door. I closed it and locked it walking towards her. She ain't getting off this easy. 5 minutes later we was both naked and I gave her something she'll never forget.

*****make sure you leave comments and vote!!! **