2- Hottie

"You should really get a new car. "I said, getting out of Dyl's rusty old Toyota. "No. I told you the story of this truck. Remember?When my dad passed away, he left this to me. No way am I getting rid of it. " He said all defensive. "I'm not saying get rid of it. I'm just saying you could get a new one and maybe keep this one for you son. " I retorted. His face changed. "Oh. " is all he said.

I chuckled as we walked into the main entrance of the College.My insides were disappearing as I looked at all the new people. Dyl placed his hand in mine and pulled me to the reception desk. We quickly signed in, heading to our dorms soon after. Most community colleges don't have dorms, but surprisingly this one does. Dyl was across the hall from me.

He gave me my key and I quietly walked in, hearing someone else voice. A guy's voice. I rounded the corner and there was a tall, blonde guy with his back towards me on the phone. Just before I was about to go to my room, he turned around and saw me. He hung up with whoever he was talking to and walked towards me.

"Hi, I'm Aiden. " he said holding his arm out. I shook it and said, "Im Miley. Are you my roommate?" I asked. "um, yeah." He smiled. I couldn't tell if I was blushing, but I'm sure I was. He was extremely gorgeous, with blue eyes, slick blonde hair, and a very toned body.

"Uh, your room is just right here. " He said, showing me to my room. He opened the door and gestured for me to go in. I was in complete awe as I looked around. My bed was up against the window I had. My dresser near what I'm guessing was the bathroom. And my closet opposite of my bed. The walls were a cream color, but it was still way better than my room at home.

"Yo, Miley!I got your bags!"Dyl said, running into the room. His facial expression was priceless as he saw Aiden standing there. "Hey man. I'm Aiden. " He said shaking hands with Dyl. As Aiden turned his back, Dyl looked at me and mouthed 'Hottie' and did a thumbs up. I couldn't help but  laugh, and I quickly covered my mouth.

"I'm going to order a pizza. Is there a specific kind you want?"Aiden asked me, reaching for his IPhone. "All cheese if you don't mind. " I said and he smiled. "Ha, that's my favorite too. " He said holding the phone to his ear. Dyl walked up to me and whispered "Already have something in common, I see. " wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bags, placing them on my bed. My phone buzzed in my back pocket, and made me jump. It was Dyl.

Dyl-Looks like  my girl gots  her a man. ;)

Me-Omg, shut up. I barely know him, idiot.

Dyl-yeah, well you better make move or I will.

Me-Leave him alone.  not saying he isn't hot, but we just met, I can't just throw myself at him.

Dyle-Mhm. Ok, but around December, I expect you and him to be....

Me-Omg!Shut up!He probably already has a gf. And even if he doesn't, and likes me, I don't know if I can trust him.

Dyl-Ok, look this isn't Blake. It's Aiden. You don't know if he is anything like Blake. Blake used you for sex and exploited you. You don't know if Aiden is anything like him.

Me-Ok. Fine I'll try. Happy?

Dyl-:):):) very

I put my phone in my pocket and began unpacking. Dyl is such an idiot sometimes.