33-Cuban Adventure

"I officially love Cuba!" MC gushed as me, Hannah, Shane, Aiden and Dyl walked behind our group.

I got the guys to each take a picture of us from behind. We all grabbed each other's hands and raised them up.

"This is like best friend goals on overload." MC said, looking at the picture on her phone.

From what I've Learned from MC over the past week is that she is really hyper, in a good way.

She is super confident and loud. She does not care about what other people think, kinda like Dyl.

We were a squad, a group of really good friends.

Me.
Aiden.
Hannah.
Shane.
MC.
Dyl.

I loved each of them to death, im really happy to finally have more friends.

Dyl is too. You can see the positive vibe vibrating of his smile.

But he was also on the down side. Lamar and him had broken up a few days ago. I felt bad, but he tried to hide his sadness with a smile everyday.

"This is a cuban adventure,and I'm loving it.Besides the daily, boring groups." Hannah said, holding Shane's hand.

"Ok, so,me and Dyl are kinda lonely." MC said, looking at us.

"How?"

"You four are dating each other, and we're left in the cold." She said, crossing her arms.

"You wouldn't be lonely is you gave Justin a chance." Dyl said, nodding in front of us. Justin was walking with another guy,talking.

"No.Never." MC shook her head.
〰〰〰〰

I was back in my hotel room, laying down on the huge bed.

My roommate, Sammy, was taking a shower.

"Miley!Can you places get me a towel?" She yelled from the bathroom. I grabbed a towel and threw it inside. "Thank you!"

There was a knock on the door and I opened it, revealing a guy.

"Hey,I'm Dustin.Is Samantha here?" He asked, looking over my shoulder.

"I'm here!I'm here and I'm ready!Bye Miley!" She yelled as she walked out of the room. I shook my head, laughing.

Sammy was way different from other girls I've met. She is a huge extrovert.

She is clumsy, crazy and really wierd.When I first met her, she gave me a hippie vibe.

She was wearing a long sleeves blue dress with some sandals that came up to her calves.

Her hair is like, pitch black. It's always braided, but she's really pretty.

My phone rang, revealing it was Aiden.

"Hey."

"Hey babe, you alright?"

"Yeah, just cramps.What are you doing?"

"Listening to my roommate complain about how the hotel doesn't have enough drinks to choose from.You?"

"Laying here, watching Youtube. I'm bored."

"I could come over if you want."

"No, you don't have to.I think I'm gonna go to bed soon."

"Ok, I'm let you rest.Love you. "

"Love you." I hung up,exiting out of Youtube.
I closed my eyes, but couldn't fall asleep.

I decided to text MC.

Me-Are u as bored as I am?

MC:)-on a scale of one to ten, a thousand. What u doing?

Me-nothing u

MC:)- same. I've been thinking about justin

Me-what about him??

MC:)- do you really think I should give him a chance?

Me- im  not going to force u, but he seems to like you alot

MC:)-yeah. Ik. Maybe I'll try a relationship with him, idk

Me-ur choice

I didn't get an answer after that.

〰〰〰〰〰

"Miley wake up!" Sammy was shaking me.

I took the cover off my face and looked at the clock.

5:30 am.

"Why did you wake me up at this hour?" I groaned, sitting up and looking at her.

She was smiling. "Me and Dustin... sorta did something." She whispered.

"Was it like that something or anything.?" I asked, putting my glasses on.

"That something.The first time. We have been dating for a year,and this I was our first." She said, giggling.

"Congratulations?" I said, it coming out as a question. "Thank you.You can sleep now." She hopped off my bed, jumping into her own.

I shook my head, pulling the cover over my body.
I could hear her phone vibrating, and her giggles as she spoke to who guess is her boyfriend.

I smiled, and closed my eyes.