46-Son of a Nut-Craker

I laid still on the mysterious bed, listening to Nick taking, thinking it's me, but basically himself.

Blake is hovering over me, his hot breath fanning my neck.

"So, why did you run when I kissed you?" He asked, taking my blindfold off.

I furrowed my eyebrows at his figure. It was dark in this room, but I could see his fierce green eyes staring at me.

"You expect me to stay after you give me an unwanted kiss, and not run?Are you delusional?" I spat. "Well no, but," He cut off, shaking his head.

"Look, why don't you just untie me and let me go?What even possessed you to do this?" I dared to ask. He smirked. "Well, I knew asking you to talk to me wouldn't work, so this was the best I got." He answered.

I heard Nick's voice, asking for me. He was in my room. Blake let out a series of curses under his breath and got up, walking to the unknown door.

I started to scream, but he had put tape on my mouth. I heard banging and groans and soon after, I saw a silhouette in the doorway.

"Miley, what the hell?" Nick came running after me, untying me and led me out of the room.

I looked down and saw Vlake laying on the floor, running his jaw. I got out of Nick's grasp and pulled Blake up.

I slapped him with all my might, with complete anger. "Never, ever, do that again. Keep away from me at all times and if I so much as see you looking at me, I will get Nick to cut your balls off. Or better yet, Aiden, he knows you are here. Now, get out of my dorm." I snarled.

He scrambled out, and I heard Nadine's voice ask who he was. I walked inside the living room, seeing Jackson and Alex with confused faces.

Nadine just looked shocked. "Who was that?" Alex asked. I shook my head and Nick did the same, following me to the couch.

〰〰〰〰〰

I was currently in the gym, hitting the volleyball against the wall. I looked at my phone.

Two hours until game against Atlanta.

I turned my attention back to the ball, hitting it across the floor.

I grabbed my towel off my shoulder, wiping my face off. I continued my warmup for another twenty minutes, when I heard clapping.

I looked to my right, watching as Kiki came towards me.

"You have a pretty good arm, I wish I had those skills." She compliments sitting on a chair that was set up behind the judges table.

"You already do, I've seen you play.If anyone's got a good arm, it's you." I told her, turning my focus back on the ball.

She watched me practice and eventually we decided to leave, because some of the management came to set up the net.

I opened my dorm door, coming to see Nadine pacing around the room.

"Are you ok?" I asked, stepping in front of her. "No!I'm so nervous about the game, which happens to start in an hour!" She exclaimed, flinging her arms everywhere.

I grabbed them, placing them by her side.

"Ok, take a deep breath." I said and we both breathed in deep and let it go.

"Now, why are you so nervous?" I asked calmly. "Because, we're going up against the number one team in the nation. We're the second and if we beat them, we'll be first.That means more attention, more cameras, and more fans. That is way to much." She flopped on the couch face first, screaming into the pillow.