18:Of all people

"Whoa dude slow down!"I yell as Shane glides by me,practically on the wheels.

Aiden stayed beside me claiming that he was there to help.I just think he doesn't like doing this.

"Let's go Miley!"Hannah said as I picked up speed.

"Let's all race.Loser has to pay for all the stuff we get today."Lamar said,the competition in his voice.

"Let's make it the last three to make it has to pay."I suggested."Yeah that's better."Dyl agreed.

"Have fun."Aiden said as he stood back."Come on,it's fun."I say.He still refused.I shrug and headed to the starting point.

"Ready?"Shane started."Set?"Hannah added."Go!"We all said unison.

I pushed the buggy as hard as I could.Dyl was beside me,almost getting ahead of me until I cut him off.

I bumped the front of the buggy on the back of Lamar's,and he swerved into a bookcase.

I glided across the finish line along with Hannah and Dyl.

"Yes!"Me and Hannah said while me and Dyl fist bumped.

"Looks like Shane and Lamar better combine their money cause they about to pay."Dyl said as Lamar and Shane walked up.

Lamar glared at Dyl.Dylan just laughed and pecked him on the lips."Get a room."Shane cringed.

"Like you don't like it."Hannah said as she kissed Shane.I turned around and left the couples to their mouth swallowing.

"Nice.I think you deserve an award."Aiden said as he grabbed me by my waist.

Our lips gently touched and I moaned against his mouth.I could feel him smile against mine.

"I've been wanting to do that all day."Aiden smiled at me as we pulled away."Aww how so so sweet!"A voice said behind me.I tensed as I heard her.

"Of all people.It has to be you"I whispered growled.Aiden furrowed his eyebrows as we turned around to face the person.

"Did you miss me,little Miley?I missed you."Chloe walked towards us.

She is my cousin and I absolutely cannot stand her.She was older than me by a year and she acts like she is the Queen if the world.

Her blonde hair was pulled pack and her blue eyes pierced into mine.

"Nope I sure didn't miss you.Of all people,you are the one I missed least of all."I retort.

"Ouch.Who is this?He is way to hot for you."Chloe pushed herself up against Aiden.He placed himself behind me.Good boy,I thought as if he was a dog.

"He is my boyfriend now can you leave?"I grow irritated.

Dyl and the others come up beside me."Oh geez."Dyl whispered,rubbing his hand across his face.

"Hey Dyl.Did you take my suggestion and turn straight to be with me?"Chloe out her hooked her arm with his.I wanted to jump on her.

She had made that remark about Dyl being gay when he first came out and it really hurt him.

"No way.I would never turn straight for you.And I'm taken,thank you have a nice day."He said as he unhooked his arm from hers an grabbed Lamar's hand.

"Look why don't you just leave and then I might calm down."I growled at her. "I see little Miley finally has the balls to stand up to me.Hmm.Well I'll see you at the Thanksgiving dinner.Toodles." She sauntered away.

I closely eyes and counted to three.When I opened them,I saw everyone besides Dyl,confused.

"So who's ready for Spencer's?"I ask."I sure am.Let's go"Dyl said,regaining his energetic mood.