32-Mary Clair

"No, Hannah." I said, walking down the hallway with her.

"Please?" She asked, batting her eyelashes. She was trying to get me to go to another party with her.

"It's Monday. Who has parties on a Monday?" I asked and she gave me a shrug. "Apparently, Carter Jones. But come on?This is the first day in a week I haven't thrown up or felt lightheaded. I wanna party." She pouted, laying her head on my shoulder as we walked.

"You can't take Shane with you?" I asked and she shook her head. "He's visiting his parents. Please?We can get Dyl, Aiden, Lamar and anyone else to go with us. And I promise we won't stay to late." She continued to plead.

"Fine. But I'm sure Aiden doesn't want to come." I told her and she smiled.

"Ok, so you can wear something of mine, let's go." She turned me around and lead me to her dorm.

Once we were inside, she looked at her phone and started playing 'Yeah'.

She pulled to her room and for what seemed like forever, we James out to her playlist, searching for something to wear.

"Oh, here." She said, throwing me a pair of jeans and a black tank top. Then she threw me a pair of Jordan's.

"Ow." I said, rubbing my shin. "Sorry, see if the clothes fit." She said, starting to pit on hers.

I went to the bathroom and pit on the outfit, examining myself in the mirror.

I went back outside and Hannah looked up at me.

"Your slaying that outfit. My choice in clothes is impeccable." She said, making me roll my eyes.

"I need my glasses." I mumbled, looking around for my bag. "You wear glasses?" She asked while looking at her phone.

"Sometimes." I said, opening my bag, grabbing my case. I pushed them on my nose, slinging my hair back.

"The shoes are to small." I said, handing her the Jordans. She threw them in the closet, reaching under her bed.

She brought out a pair of Nike Airs. I took them from her, putting them on. "These fit good." I told her and she looked at me.
"Keep them, I never wear them." She said, standing up and closing the closet door.

She put her phone in her pocket along with her wallet. "Ready?" She asked and I nodded, grabbing my bag.

We met Dyl at the end of the hall. "Aiden not coming?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah, he's outside. Where exactly is this party?" He asked her, moving beside me.

"It's down the street, we can walk there,it isn't that far." She said as we walled out the double doors.

Aiden was sitting on the sidewalk,playing Word Cookies when I looked over his shoulder.

"Let's go!" Hannah clapped her hands together, making Aiden jump up.

We started down the street, Dyl practically skipping ahead of us.

Once we heard loud music booming from a distance, I knew we were almost there.

We arrived at a big house, people outside, waving their hands in the air to qualify as 'dancing'.
We pushed ourselves through the group of people, finally making it inside.

"Let's go to the kitchen!" Hannah yelled over the music. It was already getting sticky from the sweat.

We pushed ourselves through more drunken people, making it to the kitchen.

There were only a few people in there, talking. The door muffled the music a little and the people that were in here seemed less drunk than the people outside.