4- Make out in a janitor closet

The seminar was deathly long, and not to mention how the professor took my phone because Dyl wouldn't quit texting me snoring faces all throughout the first hour.

Once I got my phone back me and Dyl met in my dorm. "Dang, I never thought these stupid seminars lasted that long. I nearly fell asleep. " Dyl said, typing away on his phone. "Who are you texting?You haven't been off your phone since we got here. " I said, snapping off the top to my mint chocolate ice cream container.

"It's a special someone, ok?" He replied, looking back to the phone. I hummed and wiggled my eyebrows. "A special someone, huh?And who is he?" I questioned. Dyl just ignored me. Suddenly there was a knock on my door and Aiden's head popped in. "You want some Chinese?My treat. " He asked politely. "Oh no, you paid last night;my turn. " I said, handing him two twenty's.

"And three egg rolls please. " I smiled and Aiden laughed and took off. "Never mind about my special someone, how about yours?" Dyl said, putting his phone in his bag.

"For the last time, Aiden is not my special someone." I practically yelled. "Mhm, yeah ok. Have you not seen the way he looks at you?He practically drools when he sees you. " Dyl remarked, takings spoon and getting some ice cream.

I swatted his hand away. "So what?We met yesterday and I'm not gonna just go up to him and be like "Hey Aiden, do you wanna go and make out in the janitors closet, I won't tell. "" I retort.

Dyl furrows his eyebrows together then rolls his eyes. "Whatever" he mumbles.

"Will you please tell me who your texting?" I beg. "Ugh, fine. His name is Lamar. We are kinda sorta dating. " He says. I basically jump off the bed. "And you decided not to tell me that you have a secret lover?!" I screech.

"Jeez, chill. We just got together in May." He says, standing."I don't care. Where did you even meet him?" I asked, sitting down.

"We met at the cafe in downtown Opelika. Know how I go there everyday?Well he did the same. So we talked for a while and then we just decided we liked each other and here we are. " Dyl shrugged, heading to the bathroom. "Oooohhhh!" I shouted after him. He just flipped me off.

About a half hour later, Aiden came back with the food and we all ate in silence. Once we finished Aiden announced he was going to bed. Dyl was feeling tired also so he left, and there I was. Still awake binging on 13 Reason's Why, with my Coke.

When it neared midnight I decided to go to sleep.