9- Grey's Anatomy

[HANNAH P.O.V]

"Ok, Shane, the party is today and I have no idea what to wear. "I complain, looking in my closet. "Just wear something you feel comfortable in" he shrugged.

"So sweatpants and a large shirt is appealing to you?" I say, eyebrow raised. "Anything you wear is appealing to me, ok?It's not a fashion show. " He said, rubbing my arm. My heart was fluttering, but I had no time for it.

"How about we wait until it's close to time for the party and i can make you breakfast?" He asked, standing. I nod my head, going to the bathroom for a shower.

When I came out, I could smell bacon cooking in the microwave. I walked to the kitchen, a plate already made for me. Shane wasn't the cooking type, but from time to time he would make me breakfast.

"Mmm, smells good." I say, taking a bite. "Eh, well, I tried." he said, sipping on his coke. "But, babe,I told Dyl I would meet up with him to help him redo his room. But I'll be back in about an hour, ok?" He said, putting on his shoes. I hummed in response, and he kissed my head and left.I took out my phone.

Me-are u awake??

Miley-yeah what do u need?

Me-i found something really funny on instagram.
Miley-really?what

Me-

Me-lol

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Me-lol

Miley-haha that's true tho

Me-right?

Me-hey do u wanna hang out before the party?Shane is at Dyl's and I'm lonely

Miley-sure be there in a sec

I walked to the living room, turning the TV on. I settled with a rerun of Grey's Anatomy, when I heard a knock on the door. "It's open!" I shouted, turning around.

"Hey" Miley smiled, walking over. "Sup?" I said, patting for her to sit. "oh, I love and hate this episode. " she said , crinkling her eyebrows. "Why?" I asked, looking at her.

"Oh I don't want to spoil it for you. " She said. "Please tell me. I won't mind. " I beg, her giving up. "Ok. This episode, Derrick dies in a freak accident. And everybody is so upset, especially Grey. " She says, looking like she's about to cry.

"Woah," is all I have to say.

When the show was over, I went to the kitchen. "Hey, you want any popcorn?" I ask, taking me out a bag. "Yeah" she replied coming to the kitchen.

We went to my room, and I let her pick a movie. When she picked 'Central Intelligence' I spoke up.

"Oh my gosh, I love this movie.!"I mused , stuffing my face with popcorn. "Me too. it's hilarious. " she said. We settled and enjoyed the movie.
〰〰〰〰

[MILEY P.O.V]

When I checked my phone, I realized I had already been in Hannah's dorm for three hours and it was already 5:00.

"Oh, hey. we need to start getting ready. " I said, putting my phone away. Hannah checked the time. "Oh your right. It's been three hours and Shane's not back." she said a little worried. "Here, I'll text Dyl and ask him what's going on. "I said, whipping out my phone.

Me-Dyl where are u and Shane?

Me-cause Hannah is getting worried.

Me-helloooooo

Dyl-hey, me and Shane went out for a bite to eat and we got caught up, we're actually walking down the hall now.

I walked to the door and peered out. Sure enough, there was Dyl and Shane. "Hey, Hannah. Here they are. " I say, holding the door open for them.

"Shane!Where were you?!" Hannah asked, marching up to Shane.

"Relax, Hannah.Me and Dyl just went out for something to eat and we got caught up talking and hanging out. " Shane said.

Hannah turned to Dyl, and he nodded, confirming Shane's story.
"Hey, I'm gonna go and change but I'll meet you back here. " I say, grabbing my things. "Hey I'll go with you. " Dyl said, following me.

We made it back to my dorm, Dyl asking about what I'm wearing. I showed him, and he scrunched up his nose. "Are you sure Miley Skott is wearing that?" He said. I nodded, headed to the bathroom to change.

I came out with my makeup done, hair curled, and stuff together. I was ready.

Him & Me (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें