34-Back Flips and Moes

I woke up to an alarm ringing really loud.

I turned over, Sammy was sitting on the side of her bed, rubbing her face.
"This is so fucking stupid." I heard her mumble. I threw off my blanket and stood up, stretching.

"Did you ever do gymnastics?" She asked, looking at me. "Some, mostly, I did volleyball." I told her, opening my suitcase and taking out a pair of leggings and a plain white shirt.

"I did. But then I fractured my knee, so I had to stop." She explained.

I nodded as I yawned and she did the same. "Dude, yawns are contagious." She laughed and went to the bathroom.

I tied up my Nike Huaraches. They were a gift from my uncle Todd.

I told Sammy that I was heading down and started down the stairs.

Yesterday, me and Hannah went on the elevator and it got stuck. So,I decided to take the stairs.

"Miley!" MC ran over to me and bear hugged me. I didn't mention that she gives A LOT of hugs.

"Hey." I said, after we let go. "Why are you not hype?We get to see the original Madrid boys!" She exclaimed, dragging me over to our group.

"Because I woke up literally ten minutes ago and it's five thirty in the darn morning." I said bluntly. "At least you still dress a little presentable." Hannah said, coming to my side.

"Yeah, I know. I love your pants." She was wearing some fuzzy sleep pants with little penguins on them.

"Thanks, but I bet Professor Gilley will make me change." And she called it because he came right over and sent her to change.

Shane,Aiden, and Dyl were at the front desk in the lobby, arguing with the manager.

"Come on!I can't stand my roommate!He is always complaining.There has got to be Another room." Aiden said, rubbing his hand down his face.

I put my hand on his back and he turned to face me, smiling. "Um sorry, but there are no ther rooms. You have to make do with the one your in now." The short man said, answering the phone that was ringing on the desk.

Aiden growled under his breath and took my hand, pulling over to a corner.

"What's wrong with your roommate?" I asked and he pulled me on him, on the wall.

"He's just to much. Like how I told you last night, he was complaining about the drinks?" I nodded my head, breathing in his minty breath.

"Well, he just never stops complaining.I can't stand it." He put his head on mine. I closed my eyes and started humming.

"PDA!" I heard MC shout as she jogged over to us.

"Shut up, you could have this too with a specific someone." I joked with her and she playfully glared at me.

"Yeah, yeah." She dismissed us with a wave of her hand and I saw Shane and Hannah waking to us.

Hannah looked pissed. "Why are these processes so bitchy?" She said as she sat on Shane's lap.

He rolled his eyes and layed his head on her shoulder.
〰〰〰〰〰

Walking through Cuba was memorizing.It's just so amazing.

MC was having the best time going around and trying new foods and drinks.

Hannah liked the shopping part. She bought a huge floppy hat that had a bunch if colors on it. I bought a shirt that said, 'Por Pavor Love Me'