25-Maybe this is moving to fast

"Miley?" Someone was talking shoulder.I opened one eye and saw Aiden standing over me. "Aiden?" I asked and smiled,sitting up.

"You know it's like 8:00 right?" He asked. "Yeah." I said,stretching. I guess I slept like, three hours or so.

My phone rang and I looked at the caller ID. It said 'Blocked Number'. I knew who it was,so I declined it.Then a text came through.

Blocked#-Pleasd call me back I'm sorry for last night.

It's stupid that if you block a number,the person can still call and text you. I deleted the message and stood up.

I made my way past Aiden and into my room to change clothes.Better yet, I'm getting a shower.

I started the water and went back to the room. I grabbed my clothes and a towel.

〰〰〰〰〰

I was sitting alone at our breakfast table.I'm guessing I got up extra early, considering I haven't even turned on my phone at all.

Eventually,Dyl and Shane joined me. "Where's Hannah?" I asked, taking a bit of my blueberry muffin. "She said she doesn't feel good, going to take a sick day.She took like six benedrills last night." Shane explained. He looked worried about her, which was kinda adorable.

We ate in silence,listening to the occasional leaf crunching from other students.

"Hey. " Aiden sat down beside me."Hey,do you want this?" I handed him my milk. He opened it, and chugged the whole thing.

The bell eventually rung and we all said our goodbyes.

I took my seat at the back and so did Shane, beside me.

"Settle down class.Now as you all know, we are taking a trip to Cuba" A bunch of cheers went around and my professor raised his hand to silence them.

"The trip is in two weeks. We will give you a list of items that you will need to bring. Now it is my job to inform you of behaviour issues. " Groans.

"First,this trip is for educational purposes, not for your vacation.There will be other colleges there and you will be able to speak to them on your own time. We will be staying in a hotel, two people in each room.

Second,if you so much as disrespect any of your mentors or each other, you will be sent back here. We are going to be in Cuba for one week." I didn't listen to the rest.

Since it as in the very back, it was hard for Professor Mendes to even see me,so I took out my phone and started to play on it.

I was in the middle of scrolling through Instagram,when I phone vibrated with a direct message. I opened it.

The_awsomeDyl-is your professor giving y'all a fifty minute speech on how to behave on that trip?

miley1997-yep

The_awsomeDyl-i think all teachers are. I'm so hyped up for this trip fr fr

miley1997-same maybe we'll get that hotel room together

The_awsomeDyl-or you and aiden;)

miley1997-ive been thinking about our relationship, maybe it's moving to fast

The_awsomeDyl-do u wanna break up with him?

miley1997-idk maybe, maybe not

The bell rung and me and Shane walked back to my dorm.

"Friday night!We should go out. " Shane said as we
walked inside. "How do have so much money?" I asked and looked at him.

"My parents send me $50 each month.What about you?" He looked back at me. "My mom gives me $100 a week." I smirked.

"Damn.Where do your parents work at?" He asked, going to the fridge. "They're both retired.Half of my money comes from a my brother.He works as a  firefighter." That was true.

Dyl walked into the dorm with a smile on his face.Aiden and Hannah trailed behind him.

"I thought you were sick?" I asked Hannah and she took a seat beside me. "I was,im still coughing but I'm fine.Can we go out tonight?" She looked at me.

"Depends,how much money do we have?" Aiden asked.

I counted my money. "I got $67. 12" I said. "Literally $10. 00" Dyl said.

"$25. 67" Aiden said. "Nothing" Hannah laughed. "$36. 50" Shane said. I have the most.

"Let's go to Burger King. " Hannah yawned.

"I'm down for that." And we left.