29-Can I Take These Off?

MILEYPOV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU WIERD, AMAZING, PERFECT FRIEND IN WHICH I LOVE!!!" That was how my dear friend, Dyl, woke me up this morning.

"I love you sooo much." I said sarcastically,throwing my cover off me.

"Well that was such a great thank you.Open my present!" He shoved a box towards me.

I carefully opened the wrapping. "How much wrapping paper did you use?" I asked, peeling off multiple layers off paper.

He shrugged and I finally got it open.

"Oh my goodness!" I shouted and jumped up.

"You got me Batman leggings!" I took them out of the box and straightened them out.

They had the Batman symbol along each leg and then it said "Batman" on one thigh.

"Thank you so much.I do love you!" I jumped onto Dyl  into a hug and he laughed,a very deep one.

"Well puberty hit you hard, didn't it?" I asked when we let go. He nodded.

"Happy Birthday to you!Happy birthday to you!Happy birthday dear Miley!Happy birthday to you!" A bunch of people entered my room.

I saw Hannah and Shane at the front. Aiden in the back. Gage right beside me along with Paisley. Charlie walking up to me. And then my parents.

"Thanks you guys!But you all really drive here this early to sing me happy birthday?" I question, and my mom sat down beside me on the bed.

"Of course.We wanted to be the first people you see." She said and pinned something to my shirt.

I looked down and read "Birthday Girl" on the button and it had a printed picture of me.

"Yeah, and we are all taking off school just to spend the day with you!" Hannah hugged  me. 

"No you can't!I'm not being responsible for you to possibly miss something." I said, and looked at my friends.

"Yeah we can. I mean, it's your day." Aiden at down on the other side of me, putting an arm around my shoulders. I guess he saw my dad's pointed look and he quickly took it off.

"This week has moved by way to fast.And Adrianna is out of the hospital tomorrow." I say, looking at Aiden. He smiled and nodded.

"Well let me get dressed guys." I said and stood up. "No no. Your staying in your pajamas, like you used to do every birthday." My dad told me, hugging me at the same time.

I laughed at the memory of me running around in my pajamas when I was nine.

"Ok so you can open my present first" Charlie handed me a bag.

"No way!A new Apple watch.Oh my God this is so cool!" I said, instantly putting it on my wrist.

"Not as awesome as those leggings." Dyl murmured  beside me.

I hugged Charlie.

"Here." Gage put a brown sack on my lap. I took out a bottle. "A bottle of Jack?" I asked in disbelief.
"Well your twenty, so your old enough to drink.Your welcome." Gage smiled and everyone just stared at him.

"I thought we agreed on a new phone case?" Paisley slapped him on the chest.

"Anyway, here you go.I hope you like it.It's from me and Shane." Hannah gave me a small box.

It was a bracelet with 'Miley' engraved in it.

"Thank you, Hannah.I do like it." I hugged her and Shane. "And ours is tonight." Mom motioned to Aiden and Dad.