Part 3

*Third person pov* 

"Alright," Iruka said, he tapped his clip board with his pencil and began announcing names. 

"Naruto Uzumaki?" He asked, the class went completely silent. "Naruto?" He repeated, he looked up and around the classroom. From the corner of his eye he spotted the Hokage monument. His eyes widen. "Class, I'll be right back." He muttered. "NARUTO!" He yelled as he slammed the door closed. 

The girls all looked at each other and nodded silently, quietly they all got up and began making their way down. They all stopped at Sasuke's desk where Haruka was sitting. 

"Haru? Can we please talk to you?" A girl with green hair asked nicely an evil glint twinkling in her eye. Haruka noticed it and raised an eyebrow.  

"What for?" She asked calmly. 

"Girl talk." Ino spoke up smiling. Haruka sighed. 

"Just say what your going to say right here, or don't say it at all." Haruka replied. 

"Haru, stay away from Sasuke. He's mine!" Sakura spoke up making Sasuke glare at the girls. 

"Okay, have fun with him." Haruka replied. Sakura was clearly surprised, she stepped back in shock.  "Is that all you wanted?"

"W-wha," 

"LIAR!" A girl yelled. "You obviously like My Sasuke. You're sitting beside him!" 

"Uhh, this is where the sensei placed me." Haruka replied a little confused. 

"Why don't you like MY Sasuke huh? Are you too good for him?!" Another fangirl spoke up. 

"Sasuke's the best of the best. You're trash." Another girl spoke up. 

"What is it with you girls, you tell me to stay away from him. . . And once I say yeah I will you all go vicious on me saying that I think I'm too good for him. I don't like him, you girls can have him." 

"R-really?" A fangirl asked tears lacing her eyes. 

"Yes," Haruka said irritated, she glared her nails digging into the wooden desk.

"EEEEQQQQ" 

"I THINK I JUST FOUND MY NEW BESTFRIEND!" Ino yelled grabbing her and yanking her up to hug; nearly suffocating her. 

"No! she's mine!" Another fangirl yelled pulling her away from Ino.

"MINE!"

"NO MINE!" Another fangirl yelled as she got tossed around like a ball. Slam! The door slammed open, in came a furious Iruka carrying a tied up Naruto. He struggled as he was thrown across the room landing on the floor with a hard thud. All the girls ran back to their seats. 

"Hey Sasuke, is that N-" Haruka began to whisper.

"NARUTO!" Iruka yelled. "I am at the end of my rope-" Iruka began to yell. Naruto just humphed and turned away snottily. Iruka got a tick mark. He looked towards the class. "OKAY SINCE NARUTO-"

"Hey are you okay?" Haruka asked cutting Iruka off softly as she cut him loose. 

"HARU!" He yelled even louder turning 100 different shades of red, steam came off of his head. 

"Yes?" She asked calmly turning around. 

"EVERYONE GET UP HERE AND REVIEW THE TRANSFORMATION JUTSU!" He yelled his voice bouncing off the walls. Everyone groaned and began to shift out of their seats. 

"I'm Haruka, you can call me Haru." She smiled. 

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki, I'll be Hokage someday! Believe it!" He yelled. 

"I believe it." She smiled. His eyes widen. 

"You do?" 

"Yes," she smiled. "Say Naruto, do you want to be my friend?" She blushed under her mask. 

"You w-wanna be my friend?" He asked. 

"I've never had a friend before." She whispered. 

"Of course!" He smiled. 

"Can I call you Kit?" She asked as they both lined up. 

"Huh?" 

"A nickname." She smiled. 

"I'll call you Aya," he smiled.

"Why Aya?" She asked. 

"I like it," he smiled. 

"I do too." 

"Haru, you're up." Iruka said irritatidely.