Part 18

*Third person pov* 

Team 7 arrived back at the gates, as they all walked in everyone was still giving weary glances to Haru. She had Zabuza's sword strapped on her back. 

"I'm going to report the mission to the Hokage." Kakashi stated and walked away.

"Sasuke, do you want to go out with me?" Sakura asked. 

"No." He stated and walked away. 

"I'll go out with you Sakura." Naruto cheered. 

"No." Sakura replied. 

"Awee Sakura." Naruto began to say as he walked off after her. Haru was already down the street on her way to her house to put her things away. 

"Where are you off to big brother Naruto?" Konahamaru asked his boss right after jumping out of his box with the gang. 

"We were going to get Aya a present!" Naruto cheered. 

"Why are you getting big sister Haru a present?" Moegi asked. 

"To make her feel better." Naruto stated smiling. 

"Okay, so why did you bring her along?" Konahamaru asked pointing at Sakura. 

Haru was walking down the path of the town, she was humming and skipping. She heard Naruto's voice ahead, curiously she walked closer. There she saw three figures, and in front of them Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Moegi, Konahamaru and Udon. 

"Shut up, or I'll kill you." She heard the figure in front of her say looking at the one with cat ears. The red head was originally in a tree, and so was Sasuke. But they both jumped down. Haru walked up undetected by all, and stood right behind the red head. She bonked him on the head, he winced. Looks of horror spread through everyones faces. The red head looked surprised and was wide eyed. He turned around. 

"That is no way to talk to your team mister." She glared. He growled and held his arm out to send sand at her.

"HARU!" Sakura called in surprise. 

"Big sister Haru!" The three pipsqueaks smiled. She grabbed the red heads hand, his eyes widen even further and he jumped back in fear. 

"Haru! You didn't hear anything that was said right?" Naruto asked. 

"Uhmm. No? Not really." She replied. She cocked her head. "Why?" 

"Now why are you here. You can't be in another village without permission and cause trouble." Sakura glared.  The blonde laughed, Haru jumped and crashed into the red head. 

"She came out of no where." She muttured in surprise. She looked up, and was peering into beautiful eyes.  "Oh." She said shocked realizing where she was. She patted his chest. "Uhh, sorry. Good catch." She muttered awkwardly and backed away. 

"Let's go." The read head said. 

"Wait, you. What's your name?" Sasuke asked. 

"Me?" The blonde asked blushing. 

"No, the one with the gourd." He replied. 

"Gaara, Gaara of the desert. I'm curious about you too." He replied monotone.

"Sasuke, Sasuke Uchiha." He smirked. Sakura fangirled. 

"And you?" He asked curious looking at Haru. 

"Huh? Oh. I'm Haruka, but you can call me Haru. Nice to meet you."  Haru smiled. He nodded and turned around. 

"Hey! What about me? I bet you want to know my name!" Naruto called out. Gaara glanced over his shoulder. 

"Not interested." He stated.

"Bye, see you later!" Haru called out. 

"HARU YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE MAKING FRIENDS WITH THE ENEMY!" Sakura screetched. 

"Jeez," Temari the blonde muttered. 

"Haru, want to train?" Sasuke asked. Haru opened her mouth to reply, but Naruto scooped her up and ran off faster then a bullet.  She let out a squeak. 

"HAHAHA I GOT HARU I GOT HARU!" He called out, he passed the sand siblings and left a small dirt trail causing them to stop. 

"BIG BROTHER NARUTO BIG SISTER HARU WAIT UP!" The three pipsqueaks called running after them. 

"NARUTOOOO!!" Sasuke yelled running after them angrily. 

"Sasuke! Wait up!" Sakura called following after him. The sand siblings stood confused for a second. 

'Just who is she?' Gaara thought.