Part 5

*Third person pov* 

Haru was at school and was looking at Sasuke who was there before her. 

"Are you always this early?" She asked. 

"Hn," he replied. 

"Well fuck you too," she muttered. She sighed and went and sat in her spot beside him. "So, any tips you want to give me?" She asked after a moment. 

"Hn," he replied. 

"Uhh, is that a no or yes?" She asked him looking straight in his hard eyes. 

"No, shut up." He replied. 

"Woah, you actually know some words." She said amazed. "Oh and. . ." she smiled sickly under her mask, she pinned him against the wall in a second. "Don't tell me to shut up, unless you want me to shut you up . . . permanently." She let him go and walked back to her seat right as the rest of the class walked in. A couple minutes later Iruka came in and said something about a test, then started calling people out. 

"Oh, before I go and do this. Haru do these and no asking people for help." He looked at her sternly. "Alright?" 

"Alright," she muttered. She glanced at the stack of papers and the pencil beside her. She grabbed the pencil and started writing so fast smoke came out from under the pencil, her eyes scanned the page so fast Naruto got dizzy from watching her. Within 10 minutes she finsihed the stack of papers and put them on Iruka's desk. Right as she did the door slid open. 

"Haru," he announced. She nodded and walked away with a slight nod. 

"Good luck Naruto!" She smiled as she closed the door. 

"Good luck," he muttered. Haru walked off and into the room where she met a new person, in which she hated at first sight. 

"Alright Haru, I know you're new but I thought you should have a chance. Please make 3 clones." Iruka said as he sat down. Haru nodded and did the correct handsigns, she made 4 shadowclones of her pop up. While Iruka was praising her she looked over at Mizuki, and glared.  

*Timeskip* 

Haru was walking home, Naruto was sad and told her he needed to be alone for a bit. She was humming sadly as she walked down the street back to her home, as she was walking she spotted Sasuke. 

"Sasuke!" She called out, Sasuke didn't even turn back. He started running.  "How rude," she said to herself. "I accept your challenge." Haru started running through the town, going over buildings, dodging people until finally she caught up and pinned Sasuke. He struggled against her grip and looked at her with cold eyes, with the slightest trace of fear. 

"What do you want?" He glared coldly. 

"I just wanted to ask you a question." She said thoughtfully. 

"Hn," he replied cocking his head the other way against the ground so he wasn't looking at her. She sighed. 

"Boys these days, not decent at all." She muttered. "Nothing like men in my books."  She looked back down at Sasuke.  "Have you ever had, well. Love at first sight?" She asked him. 

'Ugh, fangirl.' He thought. 

"I'll take that as a no? What about hate at first sight?" She asked. 

"Hn," he replied. 

"I'll take that as yes." She muttered. "Good, so I'm not the only one who has hate at first sight." 

'Yea, fangi-wait hate?' He thought. She got up off of him and dusted herself off. 

"I would say nice talking to you, but it really wasn't. So bye." She replied walking away casually with her hands in her pockets.  Sasuke raised an eyebrow. 

'Not a fangirl," he thought. 'Maybe she'll. . . No. I won't be freed until after I get my revenge.' Sasuke shoved his hands in his pocket and walked away, his hair blowing back lightly in the breeze. 'Just you wait Itachi. I will kill you.' He thought, his gaze becoming harder and dead.