Part 13

*Third person pov* 

"Thank you so much for letting us stay at your place." Haru smiled as she looked at Tazuna. 

"It's no problem." He smiled. He stopped briefly and opened the door to his house. In which they were greeted with a younger woman welcoming home her father. Kakashi was put in a room and knocked out for a couple of days. 

*Timeskip* 

"We're going to train." Kakashi stated as he walked out of the door, his students walked close behind. 

"Sasuke," Sakura rolled out, Haru rolled her eyes. "Do you wanna train with me?" She asked. 

"Hn," he replied ripping his arm out from Sakura's grip.  Haru rolled her eyes once more and zoned out, looking at the extravagant scenery around her. Her hair caught in the breeze and she closed her eyes. She noted that everyone stopped walking, she didn't bother to listen. She looked around, all around. 

'So, this is what tall trees look like.' She smiled. 

"Alright, go!" Kakashi stated, Haru snapped out of her state and looked around. There she saw Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke charging at the tree. All of them trying to run up. Naruto and Sasuke fell down. 

"Ugh, this is hard." Naruto grumbled. 

"Hn," Sasuke glared. 

"Hey! Where's Sakura?" Naruto asked looking around. 

"Up here!" She called down from a branch in the tree. Everyone looked up. 

"Well, well. Looks like someone's not going to become Hokage and the Uchiha clan isn't so mighty." Kakashi smirked.  Naruto glared. "And the girly doesn't even bother to try. Weak." Haru looked at him with the most hurt expression she could mutter under her mask. 

"HEY!" Sakura yelled in anger, Sasuke glared at her. Haru looked down while Naruto and Sasuke started trying to run up the tree once more. Kakashi looked at her, he noticed how hurt she looked; Naruto peered over. 

"Hey Aya!" He yelled catching everyone's attention. "Why aren't you trying to climb the tree?" He asked. 

"Are you to weak and pathetic?" Sakura asked smirking. Haru got a tick mark from Sakura.

"Sorry Sakura, but I'm not like you." She glared back. She walked casually to the tree and started walking up it, they all watched in amazement as she passed Sakura's point and went to the top of tree.  "And that's how it's done." She muttered. She jumped off the tree. 

"AHH AYA!" Naruto screamed running up to her to try and catch her. He went to far to the left and held his arms out. 

'Hmm, I wonder if someone will catch me. If they don't, oh well.' She thought. She just let herself fall, in a flash Sasuke was under her and caught her in his arms. She looked at him shocked, he looked back at her. His arms were under her, and she was pressed against his body. He looked over at Naruto. 

"Idiot." He glared. 

"SASUKE!" Naruto yelled. Sakura glared at Haru, she was back in the tree. She pretended to fall, and started screaming hoping that Sasuke would catch her. 

"AHH SAKURA!" Naruto yelled. Sasuke and Haru were still looking at eachother. 

"Thank you." She whispered. He nodded. He started to put her down. 

Naruto was under the tree running around with his arms open ready to catch Sakura. Sakura came. 

"I GOT YOU!" He yelled stopping in a spot with his arms up. Sakura crashed down and they both fell onto the ground with an oof. 

*Timeskip*

Haru was watching the boys making sure nothing happened to them, she looked over at Sasuke and smiled. She realized what she was doing and slapped herself. 

'No! NO! NO! NO!' She mentally cursed herself. 'NO.' 

They boys were panting, almost ready to pass out. She sighed. 

"We should go back." She stood up, the boys nodded and started to walk to her. They both fell. WIth a slight laugh Haru slung both of their arms around her and supported them. 

"Hey, Naruto. Can you chill here for a second. I need to talk to Sasuke about something." She said. He nodded, she carefully set him on a rock.  Her and Sasuke walked a couple meters behind. 

"Sasuke." She said.

"Hn." 

"Do, do you want to be my friend-before you say anything. I am not a fangirl. If I was, I'd be like Sakura. And god knows I don't do that." 

"Hn." He replied. 

"I'll take that as a yes." She smiled. They both walked back over to Naruto and she helped him back up; they then started to walk back and slammed the door open.