Part 6

*third person pov* 

Haru woke up with a small smile on her face, she climbed out of bed and grabbed her mask. Her face fell when she remembered where she was, her 'prison.' She quickly got dressed and ate her food, she then walked up to the metal door just like every other morning and knocked 4 times.  The door creaked open and Haru stepped out, she looked at the guard. 

"Thank you," she smiled under her mask. 

"tch." He replied, she lightly frowned. She ran to the academy, it was 6am. She slid open the door and there was Sasuke sitting. 

"Seriously, do you ever sleep? Or like, I don't know. . .  Have a life?" She asked him walking in. 

"Hn," he replied. She sighed and walked to her spot. People started trickling in all excited and chatting among themselves. 

*With the Hokage* 

"Is that the most prized pupil, Sasuke Uchiha?" A jonin asked. 

"Yes," the hokage replied taking a drag from his pipe. 

*Back with the genin* 

"NARUTO YOU PASSED!" Haru screamed at the top of her lungs catching everyone's attention as she lunged at him. She saw everyone looking and blushed bright red under her mask.  "Ehm. Everyone please continue what you were doing." She smiled.  From outside she heard elephants storm in. 

"I got here first-" was all she heard before she started chatting to Naruto; only to learn he wasn't listening to her. He was gazing dreamily at Sakura, Sakura met his gaze. But not looking at him, but at Sasuke. She ran up. 

"Hey Sakura," Naruto tried to say.

"Move it Naruto!" She growled as she pushed him onto the ground out of the way. She blushed and looked at Sasuke. 

"S-Sasuke, m-may I sit beside you?" She asked. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Haru asked as she helped Naruto up off of the ground. 

"Yeah," he muttered. Haru looked around to see almost every girl in the class crowded around their desk. 

"Uhhh, what did I miss?" Haru asked, she was sitting beside Sasuke. 

"AHH! IT'S MY BESTFRIEND!" Ino screamed happily. "HARU!" She smiled. "May I sit beside you and Sasuke?" She asked politely. 

"Uhh su-"

"Haru obviously saved that spot for me since she's my bestfriend." Sakura cut Haru off glaring at Ino. 

*Back with the Hokage* 

Everyone was staring into the glass orb at the Hokage's desk, they were all watching the girls fawn over Sasuke. The Hokage sighed. 

"Haru's already getting fought over. Always the center of attention." He sighed. They all watched as Naruto got up onto the desk and glared at Sasuke. 

"NARUTO GET AWAY FROM SASUKE!"

"BEAT HIM UP SASUKE" The girls chanted.

"Hey check this out!" A guy in front of them said, he moved his elbow and bumped Naruto. Naruto lost his balance and fell forewards, the chanting and yelling all stopped with a sudden gasp. The world seemed to stop. Haru just looked at them in complete and utter shock.

"I-I really hope that wasn't your guys' first kiss." She said loud enough for everyone to hear. It was then everyone snapped out of their trance, the boys started laughing; Haru was giggling herself while the boys gagged and threatened each other. 

"Naruto," a low growl was heard, Haru turned and looked at the fangirls at the same time Naruto did. He gulped. 

"Naruto, the center of trouble as usual." The Hokage announced to the red faced jonin. 

Haru turned and looked at the orbs destination, she winked then turned back just as Sakura was about to punch Naruto. She caught her wrist. 

"Sakura, I really think you should reconsider." She smiled politely. "Unless you don't want to be my friend anymore. And that goes for all of you." She looked around. "You know what I do with people who aren't my friends? And hurt my friends?" She asked. She put Sakura's wrist down. "Sasuke, can you make a clone please?" She asked. 

"Hn," he replied. A clone popped up, she punched it so hard it went through the wall. 

"They die," she smiled sickly sweet. The girls gulped and went back to their seats. 

"S-scary." Kurenai muttered. 

"She's not scary, just very caring." The Hokage smiled sheepishly.

"Okay cla-hey what happened to the wall?" Iruka asked as he walked in.