Part 12

*Third person pov* 

The atmosphere tensed, there was an immense amount of killing intent released from both ninja's. Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura broke under the pressure. Kakashi did too, all ninja looked at the two who were supposed to be fighting. They were just standing there. Until, in a flash Zabuza was gone, they all gasped in surprise. 

"There are 8 points," Zabuza started off as mist rolled in.  "Larynx, spine, liver, jugular, subclavian artery, kidneys and the heart. Now which one should I strike?"  Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke gasped in fear. 

"I'd say the heart if you want to get dirty, but for a clean cut. . . I'd go with the subclavian artery." Haru thought outloud. 

"HARU!" Sakura yelled. Just then the mist cleared up a bit. 

"You're too late, the old man is mine!" Zabuza yelled, his blade clashed with another. Haru looked up smirking. 

"You don't think I'd let you win that easily do you?" She smirked. She cut him down, water spilled out instead of blood. 

"Now I got you." Zabuza said appearing behind her. He sliced and Haru was ripped apart, blood splattered everywhere. 

"HARU!" 

"AYA!" The team screamed in horror.  Naruto's knees buckled and his eyes widened. He started hypervetalating, he reached his hand out slowly. 

"A-aya?" he whispered. Tears rolled down his cheeks. "AYA!" He screamed. 

"She was no match for me." Zabuza stated a little sad that he had killed his new friend. 

"Oh, I'm not am I?" Haru said as she appeared on his shoulders. She wrapped her legs around his neck and used the momentum from jumping onto him to flip him over, before she hit the ground she used her hand to stop herself and whipped Zabuza away from herself. A huge impact was heard when he collided with the ground. He grunted. Kakashi was about to step in when a water clone slashed him, he jumped in the air trying to avoid it. It was then he realized that the xlone had a fire bomb on it. His eyes widen and he braced himself for impact. He grunted as he was thrown back, he landed in the water.

"Kakashi sensei!" The group yelled. 

"KAKASHI GET OUT OF THE WATER!" Haru screamed as she ran after him. She dove in and grabbed him, she was about to swim to shore when suddenly the sun was gone. She looked up, her hair clinging to her mask and body. 

"Big mistake." Zabuza towered over them. Kakashi looked up too.  "Water prison jutsu!" He said. He captured both of them in one, Haru was holding onto Kakashi, and Kakashi had his arm around her. They both held their breath. 

"Kakashi sensei! Haru!" The team stated. 

"Go! Get out of here!" Kakashi screamed. "The fight was lost right as me and Haru got caught! GO!" He screamed. Naruto looked at his bestfriend Haru and his sensei. 

"I, I'm not going to abandon you guys!" Naruto yelled. 

"I order you to!" Kakashi retorted. Kakashi started to turn blue, he was using up his oxygen to save his students. Without even thinking, Haru pulled down his mask, pulled down hers and pressed her lips against his. 

"EHHHH?!" Sakura yelled from the distance.  Haru gave some of her oxygen to Kakashi and pulled her mask back up, so did he. 

"WHY DID YOU KISS HIM?!" Naruto screamed with a tick mark. "THIS IS NO TIME TO KISS HARU!" 

"Idiot, she was giving him oxygen. Can't you see their in water." Sasuke stated. 

"Sasuke. . . I have a plan." Naruto growled. 

*Moments later* 

"Kakashi sensei!"