Part 4

*Third person pov*

Haru waited outside for Naruto while Iruka scolded him when class was done, she sighed lightly hearing Iruka yelling. 

"You have to clean the whole thing." She heard him say. With that she slammed open the door. 

"I'll help too," she smiled

"Haru, you shouldn't be helping. Naruto got himself into this mess." 

"I know, but I'm still his friend. Plus based on all the paint that's there. . ." She started to say, she pointed at the Hokage mountain where the Hokage's faces were vandalized. "Both of you would be there all night." She finished off. Iruka sighed and gave in, they all walked. Haru cleaned the faces vigerously, she worked so hard she tuned Naruto and Iruka's conversation out. 

"Haru," 

"Aya," 

"Haru," 

"AYAAAA" Naruto shook her. 

"Hmm?" She asked nicely putting the rag back into the bucket and bringing it back up again to clean the last bit of paint.  She looked at both Iruka and Naruto who were sweat dropping. 

"Do you want to join us for ramen? It's my treat." Iruka smiled. Haru dropped her rag and her mouth went agape, Iruka and Naruto looked confused for a second. She quickly composed herself. 

"Ehm," she blushed. She looked back up at Iruka.  "A-are you sure?" She asked. 

"Yes, we'd love for you to join Haru. You're part of the family." Iruka smiled.

"F-family?" She whispered, she had a quick flashback to her family. Then to the stories she read, and how families are supposed to be. "yeah, I'd love to." She smiled. Although Haru was free, and still had a mask on she still had to live in a cell. She wasn't allowed her own place, or to live upstairs with the rest of her family because of her looks. Her looks is what ruined her life, what ruined her, and what could've been her perfect family.