Part 22

*Third person pov* 

The four of them began to walk to where they were needed, as they approached an all too familiar silver headed figure waited for them at the entrance. 

"Congratulations," Kakashi began to say.  "You all can enter now." 

"Huh, what do you mean?" Naruto asked. 

"Well, if Sakura or Haru didn't show up. You wouldn't be allowed to go in. All four of you needed to show up." Kakashi explained.

"What, but you said it was a personal decision." Naruto yelled. 

"I wanted you all to choose to come here for yourselves." He replied.  "I'm so proud of you four, you have come far." He smiled under his mask. He opened the doors. "Good luck." With that the four began to walk in, he stopped Haru by lightly grabbing her hand. 

"Haru," he began to say. 

"Let me guess, I'm going solo?" She asked. Kakashi's eye widen.

"Uhh, yeah. How did you know?" He asked. 

"Well, I've heard from my grandpa that only teams of three are allowed to participate. And Sasuke would be needed to watch over Naruto and Sakura. If it was anyone else besides me, they'd die." Haru explained. He nodded and put his hand over her head.

"You're going to do great." He smiled.

"Hey, Kakashi sensei?" She asked.

"After I pass, can. Maybe just me and you go out for ramen?" She asked. 

"Sure." He smiled under his mask once more. Haru beamed under hers. "Thank you." 

Haru looked around and saw a big group of genin. 

"You guys are being really loud." She stated walking up. 

"Haru, there you are." Sakura smiled. 

"IT'S MY BEST FRIEND!" Ino squealed tackling her into a hug. 

"Hi Ino." Haru said nicely. 

*Timeskip* 

Haru was placed right next to the creepy lady from the grass village. She paid no attention to her as she quickly finished her test knowing all the answers. Out of the corner of her eye she could see the lady peering over at Sasuke. 

"Stop staring at Sasuke and licking your lips weirdo." She whispered keeping her eyes down drawing a picture on her test. The lady jumped lightly and stared at the girl in amusement and shock. 

'Who is this?' She asked herself. 'Maybe I can get two instead of just Sasuke. I'll test her when the time comes.'