Part 26

*Third person pov* 

That night Haru slept over at Sasuke's, she hated her home and the way she was treated. She just wanted to run away from it all, go further away and never come back. If it weren't for the fact that she was a Sarutobi, she would've been gone, further away. Now a days she's been finding herself less and less treated like a Sarutobi, so it's not her linage that's making her stay. No, it's something else. Rather someone else, not just someone but certain people. People who she can call her friends, people who care for her. As her and Sasuke walked to the second exam with the crazy naked lady Haru smiled under her mask. Sasuke stole glances at her trying not to blush when he thought about the night before. Her beautiful unique face that she had  trusted him with, the first person she has ever shown. He thought about his revenge, and he knew exactly what he was going to do. No matter what, he will never go back on his decision.  Haru dozed out most of the time Anko was talking, she smiled and pretended to listen. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a kunai being thrown at Naruto, out of instinct she deflected the kunai with one of her own and tackled Anko. All the genin looked at her, she blushed under her mask. 

"Don't threaten my teammates. Especially before the exam even starts." She spoke confidently. She smirked and walked away, Anko got up and was about to throw a kunai at Haru. The grass ninja from before deflected it with her previous thrown kunai. 

"Jusst thought you'd want your kunai back." She smirked, Anko smiled and accepted it with a thanks. . . Akwardly. Naruto stuck his tongue out to try and get it to go that long. 

"Naruto. . . What are you doing?" Haru asked catching everyone's attention. 

"I'm trying to make my tongue long." He replied sticking his tongue out once more.

"Oh." She smiled. 

"Why don't you try it with me?" Naruto asked. 

"I'm wearing a mask." She replied. 

"Eh. . . . . No." Haru replied in her minion voice. (like minions from Despicable me.)

"Okay, moving on. You guys need to fill out these forms." Anko started off. 

"Why do we need to fill out forms?" Temari asked from behind. 

"So if you die, I'm not responsible." Anko replied. 

"Hey, what's in the forest that can kill you?" Haru piped up smiling. 

"Oh, snakes. Tigers, bugs." Anko started off creeping out all the girls except one. 

"Uhm. . . Is there. . .  Walnuts?" She asked shaking.

"No?" Anko replied. 

"OKAY! LETS SIGN THOSE FORMS AND WALK TO OUR DEATH!" Haru jumped giddly grabbing a form. 

"She makes that seem like it's a good thing." Sakura muttered.