Part 32

*Third person pov time skip to after the hokage talks//preliminaries*

Haru smiled excited as she waited anxiously for the first pair to be picked. She glanced over at Naruto, her face flushed a bit and her heart pounded. He looked at her and smiled. She whipped her head around and looked down. She shook her head and slapped her cheeks, she pounded on her chest where her heart was. 

"Ehh. .  . Haru? Are you okay?" The Hokage asked. She turned beat red as everyone stared at her. 

"O-Of c-c-course. Just saw, saw, a-a bug. Yeah. Bug." She murmured. 

"Anyways, the first two contestants stay here while the rest settle upstairs."The proctor said.  The first two names were. . . . Sasuke and Yoroi." 

As the matches went on Haru cheered; she cheered for Naruto when it was his turn and watched him win.  It was finally her turn. 

"Haruka Saratobi. Vs. Inio Barachvach." 

"Sarutobi?" Whispers echoed through the arena. 

"The Hokage's grand daughter?" 

"Why is she here?"

"That's not fair." 

"SHUT UP! HARU WORKED HARD TO GET HERE SO JUST SHUT UP AND WATCH HER MATCH!" Naruto yelled gripping the bars angrily. Haru smiled and put her hand on his shoulder. Than she fell backwards and back flipped onto the ground landing gracefully. She flipped her hair up and smirked under her mask. 

The Hokage leaned forward looking forward to seeing his granddaughter fight. 

"Start!" The proctor yelled. 

"Oh, we didn't even get to talk." Inio smirked licking his kunai.

"Pedo." She murmured.  Inio got a tick mark. 

"TAKE THAT BACK!" He yelled. 

"So, do you wanna talk or fight?" She asked coolly flipping her hair. Inio was really tall had black hair, blue eyes and a buff yet slim body.  He smirked and laughed lightly.

"Fight." His mouth twitched. 

"Good answer," she whispered, her voice seemingly echoed and dissipated. She disappeared. Inio lifted an eyebrow and looked over his shoulder. He saw her out of the corner of his eye on his left, and put his arm up with a cocky smirk. 

"You're going to have to do better than that," he said as he put his arm up to block his side. Haru smirked. 

"Wrong side." She whispered and smashed his face. He went flying to the left. 

"Hana 1, Inio 0." Haru giggled.