Part 7

*Third person pov* 

It has been a couple of hours since lunch, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and Haru were put on a team. 

"UGH! What's taking our sensei so long?!" Naruto yelled clearly frustrated, the shifting of a chair could be heard. Haru was seemingly staring out the window, reality she was sleeping. Sakura was standing up near Sasuke, while the devil himself was sitting with his hands folded and his head resting on them. 

"Naruto, what are you doing?" Sakura asked. 

"This is what he gets for being late!" Naruto growled lightly with a childish smile. He continued setting up his prank. 

"Dobe, you really think a jonin is going to fall for that?" Sasuke spoke up. 

"Yeah, Sasuke's right." Sakura crossed her arms. Naruto laughed and jumped off the chair. He chucked the chair, the door opened and everyone looked at the door where the sensei appeared. The eraser fell on him. His eye widen when he saw the chair flying for the sleeping girl, everyone looked over. 

"AHHH, AYA!" Naruto screamed, he squeezed his eyes shut right as the chair came close to her. Haru although was asleep, key word was. Snapped her hand up and caught the chair right as the sensei did. She peaked her eye open and looked up to see a masked figure. Both of their gazes met, both looked at each other curiously. 

"AHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAA! Sensei totally fell for my prank." Naruto broke out in laughter causing everyone's attention to shift. 

"I'm so sorry, I told him not to-"

"Hn." 

"My first impression of this group. . . You're a bunch of idiots." He stated. "Meet me on the roof." With that he poofed away. 

"Kit. . ." Haru asked getting up. 

"Y-yea?" He asked gulping. 

"If you're going to throw a chair at me . . . At least warn me next time." She stated, then poofed up onto the roof herself. 

Haru looked at her sensei once more, their eye contact didn't break.  The door opened and Haru took her seat. 

"Introduce yourselves." He stated. 

"Huh?" Sakura asked. 

"Introduce yourselves. Like your hobbies, names and things." 

"Uhh, sensei. You go first." Sakura stated. 

"Oh me?  I am Hatake Kakashi. I have no intentions of telling you my likes and dislikes. As for my Hobbies... I have few hobbies.  My dream. . .  I don't feel like telling you that." He smiled underneath his mask. 

"All we learned was his name." Sakura muttered. 

 "Okay, you first." 

Haru dozed out until it was her turn. 

"Haru." She stated. "That's it." 

"She told us less then Kakashi sensei." Sakura sweat dropped.  Kakashi then began explaining what the 5 of them were going to do tomorrow morning. Once everyone left Haru walked up to her sensei. 

"Sensei?" She asked getting his attention.  "You're weird. . " He anime fell. "But I like you." She smiled, Kakashi looked at her dumbfounded as she jumped away. 

'That girl' He thought. 

Follow my instagram for this account. It's Sprinklez888, on this you will be able to vote on who you want Haru to end up with and many other things.