Part 37

*Third person pov* 

"Please," Haru looked at her new sensei, pervy sage.  He sighed. 

"Fine, but I doubt you two will be able to get it." Pervy sage replied as he ran his fingers through his hair.  "First you two need to write your names here in blood."

"Wait, why frogs though. I want something else." Haru murmured. She did the summoning jutsu, and transported herself somewhere else. A huge world, not her world. 

"Ehm, Naruto?" She whispered, Haru continued walking as she took in the scenery. Grass was everywhere, and a big warm mountain too!  "HELLO!" Haru yelled. A huge thump was heard behind her.

"Who are you! AND WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" A huge black scaly reptilian yelled. 

"Hi, I'm Haru. Who are you?" I whispered.

"Rajiah," he glared. 

"Sooo what are you?" I asked allowing my playful side to join. 

"A dragon," he deadpanned. 

"Cute! *cough cough* I mean scary." I murmured. 

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"I did a reverse summon because I didn't want to summon froggies, and ended up here. So will you be my summon?" I asked. 

"A little girl like you-" he began flaring. I glared and kicked him so hard he flew into a large tree and knocked it down, I stood on top. 

"As you were saying," I raised an eyebrow.