Part 11

*Third person pov* 

Haruka trailed behind the rest of the group keeping guard of the back, she kept thinking about how different her life would be if she wasn't born with Akuma's eyes, her three distinctive birthmarks on her face and her fangs. She thought of all the people who weren't 'normal' they all were treated nicely. That gave her hope, but they were ninja and didn't have noticeably  different features. For example Kiba, he had fangs, but they weren't huge. Same with Hinata, only her eyes were different; and they were a respected clan. 

'Maybe, since I'm the Hokage's grand daughter it'll be okay to be different.' Haru thought. 'But, he said to never show my face to anyone.' She sighed and walked along side Kakashi in deep thought. All of them stepped onto a boat, when Haru was about to step on she realized there was no room. 

"Oh, uhm. I'll take the next boat?" She asked causing Kakashi to look up from his book. 

"No, we all need to go as a team." He stated. "Your going to have to sit on someones lap." He closed his book. Haru blushed majorly under her mask. 

"U-uh." She said, she looked over at everyone and put her head down. 

"You can sit on me Haru! Believe it!" Naruto screamed. 

"Thanks Kit." Haru smiled, she got onto the boat and she walked over to Naruto. She took her bag off her back and put it in front of her and sat on Naruto's lap. 

"You're light Aya!" Naruto stated loudly, Haru jumped and slightly winced at his loudness. 

"Naruto, quiet down." Kakashi stated. Naruto blushed and nodded. Haru grabbed her bag lightly and grabbed a note book out of it and started writing, she was lightly tapping her pen and drawing in it too. Naruto looked at it and watched her continue writing, and saw her erase a couple of things. 

"Hey, Aya. What are you writing?" He asked. "It seems kinda depressing." Haru blushed as she realized everyone's attention was on her.  

"U-uh, it's a song." She whispered. 

"You should sing it." Naruto said thinking out loud. 

"No." She stated closing it and putting it away, signaling that it was the end of their discussion. 

"Awe, come on Aya." Naruto.

"Maybe later Naruto." She sighed. They got out of the boat and started walking once more. Naruto started throwing kunai everywhere, claiming her heard something. At his last attempt at throwing a kunai he just about killed a bunny. While everyone was paying attention to the bunny Haru saw moement and followed it to a tree to the right. She made eye contact with a man in cow prints. She blinked, he blinked and slowly brought his finger up to his lip and made the 'shh' signal. She stared at him a little more, she was about to say something but he threw his sword. 

"GET DOWN!" her and Kakashi yelled, Kakashi tackled Tazuna; Sakura went down and brought Naruto down with her. Since Sasuke was closest to the sword, Haru knew he wouldn't make it down on time. 

"Shit." She muttered. She glanced at the man, who was smirking thinking he'll kill one. She grabbed her two swords she brought and jumped in front of Sasuke and pushed him out of the way, she put her swords into an X shape to block. The swords made contact and Haru was being pushed back, before she cut the sword causing it to fly into a nearby tree.  The man jumped onto the sword, his back facing the other way. 

"Well you're either cocky or just plain stupid. I could just come up and slash you right now." Haru stated. The man looked back at her and narrowed his eyes. 

"Zabuza Momochi." Kakashi stated. 

"More like Moomochi." Haru muttered under her breath. Zabuza got a tick mark. 

"Do you have a death wish kid?" He asked. 

"Do you have an obsession with cows?" She retorted. Naruto went to go attack, Kakashi held his hand out. 

"No, he's out of your league." Kakashi began, he also started to explain who Zabuza was, meanwhile he nor Haru were listening. They were bickering, they were now forehead to forehead. 

"But how come Haru is fighting him?" Naruto asked stupidly, everyone looked over.

"Well I didn't fall for your pathetic genjutsu!" Zabuza growled.

"At least I don't jerk off to cows" Haru retorted once more. Everyone was silent, until Naruto burst out into laughter. 

"HAHAHAHAH JERK OFF TO COWS HAHHAHA." He laughed rolling around on the ground. 

"I'm going to kill you kid." 

"Go ahead and try." She said fearlessly. 

"No Haru stay out of it, you'll die-" 

"SHUT UP! THIS DOESN'T INVOLVE YOU!" Both Zabuza and Haru yelled. 

"First I'll kill you, then I'll kill the rest of your team." Zabuza stated smirking. 

"I doubt you'll even touch them." She glared. 

"I see you trembling kid." He smirked. 

"I'm trembling. . . With excitement." She smirked and readied her katana's and stance. 

"Oh, acting fearless. You're going to die, and look at me with such fear." He smirked.

"It's not death I'm afraid of." She replied coolly. Sasuke blushed lightly at the sight of his comrade.  Kakashi went to jump in but Haru held her hand out.

"Let me fight him." She stated. 

"You'll die! I can't allow it!" He growled. 

"You obviously don't know me then. I don't die, unless I want to." She smirked. 

"He's out of your league!" Kakashi yelled worried. 

"Jeez. Do we have to tie him up or something?" Haru whispered into Zabuza's ear while jabbing a finger at Kakashi. 

"Haru-" Kakashi began to say a whole bunch of things. 

"Wait, I know your name. But you don't know mine." Haru stated sitting down. Zabuza also sat down. Both of them waiting for Kakashi to stop blabbering. 

"Well, I'm going to kill you. So it won't be much of use." He stated. 

"You won't kill me." She rolled her eyes. "Cookie?" She asked. 

"Sure." Zabuza said taking it. They both looked at Kakashi who was walking around furiously ranting and pulling out his hair. Then they both looked back at each other. 

"I'm Haruka, most people call me Haru though." Haru introduced. 

"You know kid, you have guts. I mean I could slash your throat at any moment." 

"You could. . . But that's not your style." She stated. Zabuza rose his eyebrow.  "You know, I think if we met under different circumstances. . .  We could actually become really good friends." Zabuza nodded. They both looked back over at Kakashi who was still yelling. 

"Is it true you killed everyone in your class?" Haru asked Zabuza handing him another cookie. 

"Yep. And I don't regret it." He stated. 

"I see, at least you've had a childhood." She smiled sadly. He looked at her with a raised eyebrow. 

"A childhood? I wouldn't call that one." He replied. 

"Well, at least you've made memories. All of mine are just in a basement." She said, he looked at her. "I was locked in there until about not even a month ago. I've never been outside, or seen the sunlight nor moon until just weeks ago." She confessed. "If I could, I'd trade my life to have one like yours in an instant. It's. . . It's not ideal. But, it's better then what I've been through." 

"You look young Haru. How old are you?" He asked. 

"11, turning 12." She smiled. She looked back over at Kakashi and got up, whipped her bottom and held her hand out. Zabuza took it and she yanked him up.  "Let's have a fair fight." She smiled. He nodded, and they both shook on it. Haru grabbed a rock and chucked it at Kakashi's head. It hit him in the center and he fell down to the ground with a thud. 

"Put a sock in it Kakashi!"  She yelled.