Part 8

*Third person pov*

The next morning came quickly, Haru woke up and got dressed. She walked over to her mirror and casted her genjutsu on her eyes. With that she put her mask over her face and walked out of her room. From there she knocked on the door and was let out. 

"Morning," Haru said as she walked up to the rest of the group who were sitting down looking as dead as a rock. 

"YOU'RE LATE!" Naruto and Sakura yelled as they both pounced up. 

"Sorry, I got lost on the path of life." She made an excuse smirking under her mask. 

"LIAR!" They yelled in unison. 

"Awe, Kit." She sighed. She went up to him and whispered in his ear. "I was sleeping. I like to sleep." She murmured. 

"So do I, believe it!" He fist pumped her. She smiled and walked over to Sasuke. 

"Sasuke," she greeted. 

"Hn," he glared. 

"Don't glare at me." She said glaring back at him. 

"Hn," he replied. 

"You're such a dick." She murmured. 

"Good afternoon," Kakashi appeared. 

"You're LATE!" Naruto and Sakura yelled. 

" sorry I'm late. I got lost on the path of life." Kakashi replied. 

"LIAR!" Naruto and Sakura said once again in unison.  

"Hey! That's exactly what Aya said when she came, believe it!" Naruto replied. Kakashi and Haru looked at each other. 

"Well then, let's get started." Kakashi said after a moment. 

*Timeskip bc I don't wanna write all of that* 

Haru was now at her house upstairs slowly making her way to her room. 

"Mom?" She called. 

"What?" Her mother replied glaring looking at her. 

"Uhm, I-I passed. I'm a ninja now." 

"Good for you. Now get out of my sight." She harshly glared and turned away. 

"O-oh. Alright." She whispered, Haru walked back down to her prison and looked in the mirror; she took the genjutsu off of her eyes and then slowly took her mask off. She looked in the mirror and cried. 

Konohomaru's sister (Naruto fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें