Part 21

*Third person pov* 

"Gaara, can you please put me down? I have to meet my team." Haru smiled down at him. Gaara looked at her with a poker face and put her down. 

"Find me after." He whispered. She nodded and smiled. 

"Thank you." She smiled, he walked in and disappeared. 

"AYA!" Naruto yelled as he pounced onto her, Haru stumbled back but none the less caught Naruto. 

"Hey Naruto, are you excited?" She asked. 

"Believe it!" He grinned childishly. Haru giggled.

"What about you two?" She asked as Sasuke and Sakura walked up behind him.

"Hn," Sasuke smirked. 

"Sakura?" Haru asked confused. 

"H-huh. Oh, y-yea." She said. Sasuke and Haru gave her a weird look.

 "Right! Let's get going!" Naruto fist pumped. 

"WOOHOOO! Ohhh yeaaa." Haru smiled jumping up and fist pumping after him. 

"We're going to beat this easily!" Naruto said opening the door to the stairs. 

"Let's do this Kit." They both looked at the stairs as Sasuke shook his head a small smile dancing across his lips. 

"I'll race ya!" Naruto yelled. 

"Wait Naruto. We can't." Haru stated grabbing his arm.

"What, why not Aya?" He asked kind of sad. 

"Because, Sasuke here. Needs his 'cool' entrance." Haru rolled her eyes and doing the quotations with her hands.  "Plus, it might be kind of cool to act smooth and hot for once. Like we're the top shit." With that she walked up with her hands in her pocket. 

The 4 of them made it to the second floor and were heading towards the third set of stairs when they saw people gathering in front of a door. There they all saw a girl get punched in the face. 

"Hey, cut the genjustu." Sasuke said coolly. 

"Oh, so-"

"Sakura here spotted it from a mile away. She's the best genjutsu detector on the team." Sasuke stated making her confidence go up.  Sasuke began to do a cool speech and all, but Haru was growing restless. 

"OH MY GOD SASUKE SHUT UP! I JUST WANT TO GO INTO THE GOD DAMN ROOM ALREADY. SCREW YOUR COOL FACADE. LET'S GET GOING!" Haru yelled at the top of her lungs. She grabbed Sasuke's hand and began dragging him.

"Bye Neji, Lee, Tenten."

"Bye. . ."