Part 31

*Timeskip third person pov* 

Sasuke had just broken the sound ninja's arm, and had returned to normal. All the genin were talking. 

"Where's Haru?" Naruto asked stopping everyone's conversation. 

"She. . . Hasn't woken up." Sakura whispered tears in her eyes. 'Maybe she didn't make it.' Tears threatened to spill from her eyes.  Sakura got up wobbly and collapsed inside the tree where Haru was laying. 

"Haru?" Sakura whispered shaking her lightly. No response. Sasuke came and picked Haru up and set her in the middle where all genin gathered around her waiting for her to awaken. 

"Hey Haru! Wake up! This is totally not cool, stop joking around. Haha." Naruto grinned and laughed. When no response came he looked at Haru curiously.  "Haru. Seriously, this isn't funny." Poke, Poke.  No response. "AHH HARU WON'T WAKE UP!" Naruto popped up, he started running around in circles holding his head. "BUSHY BROW! BUSHY BROW! DO SOMETHING!" Naruto yelled shaking Lee. Sakura and all the other genin were looking down. 

'Pathetic.' Neji thought. Tenten glanced at him thinking the same thing.  

"Naruto shut up, I'm trying to sleep. I was having a pretty cool dream." Haru muttered sitting down.  

"HARU!" Sakura screamed, she launched at her and tackled her to the ground. 

"You're alright." She whispered. 

"Haha, I knew she was alright." Naruto rubbed his head sheepishly. Naruto stood there for a second looking cool until he launched at Haru. He ripped Sakura off her and threw her , than tackled her. 

"Alright big babies. Let's go get our last scroll." Haru stretched getting up while Naruto was hugging her.  

"He. . . Our scroll. . .  It's-"

"Right here." Haru said taking the scroll out of her pouch. 

"Haru, how come when Sasuke awakened he woke up with a big blast of chakra and a different personality. . . But you. You're the same?" Sakura asked.

"EHHhhhhh, I dont' know." Haru smiled. She put her arm over Naruto and smiled. "Ready to go get that last scroll." 

"YEA!" 

"Not gonna screw up!" 

"Yeah!" 

"Are you stupid?" 

"Yeah! Wait HEY!!" 

"Bwaahaha, you fell for it." Haru giggled. 

"Haru," Naruto whined. 

"Awe, puppy. Come here." Haru said in a baby-ish voice.  Everyone smiled amused at the duo. 

"We finna get a scroll man." Haru smirked walking off into the forest.  She paused. "Which way do you guys wanna go?"