Part 9

*Third person pov* 

Team 7 had just finished many missions and were now currently at the Hokage's office.  Naruto and the Hokage were arguing while the rest of the team watched. 

'This could be my chance.' Haru thought, she bit her lip. 'My chance to see the world.' 

"Grandpa-I mean Hokage-sama." Haru corrected herself. All attention turned towards her. 

"What is it my dear?" He asked his tone softening. 

"I, I agree with Naruto. Can you please give us a C ranked mission?" Haru asked nicely. 

"Well, Naruto wants to prove he's not a baby anymore. And Haru wants to go. Alright. I'll give you a C ranked mission. . .  Send the client in."

"Who is it? Who is it?? Is it a princess? A feudal lord" Naruto chanted excitedly.  The door slid open and in walked a drunk. 

"More like a drunk man." Haru whispered. 

"You, do you expect me to think the short looking idiot is  a ninja?" The drunk laughed rudely. 

"Haha, who's the short idiot?" Naruto asked, they all lined up. Sasuke was the tallest, then Sakura, then Naruto and then Haru. 

"HEY! DON'T TALK ABOUT HARU THAT WAY!" Naruto yelled. 

"Naruto, I'm short. But I'm not the idiot." Haru replied. 

"Huh?"

"He means you idiot!" Sakura hit his head. 

"Sakura," he whined. "I'LL KILL YOU!" Naruto yelled charging after the client. 

"Naruto, you can't kill the client." Both Kakashi and Haru said at the same time. 

"I'm Tazuna, the bridge builder." He replied. "Take me home safely."

That's Haru's face

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

That's Haru's face. Her hair and body look like the cover of this book.

Konohomaru's sister (Naruto fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें