Part 17

*Third person pov* 

Haru gasped in surprise, she took the needles out and looked at Haku. He kept on changing mirrors, she couldn't keep up. He began getting faster and faster, and with that he started throwing needles. Haru would try and dodge, but he was to fast for her. Needles came from every direction. She whipped out a kunai and deflected some, she twisted and turned her body. 

'Okay Haru. Calm down. You know you can dodge these. Just calm down.' she told herself. She started to reach for her back, just then Haku whipped a needle hardly at what he didn't know was her weak spot. Her breasts. 

"AHHH." She screamed in the utter most pain, tears laced her eyes. 

"AHHH!" They heard a scream come from inside the dome. Everyone's eyes widen in horror, no one has ever heard such a scream come from her. 

"HARU!" Sasuke yelled, ignoring everyone he ran towards the dome. He jumped in the air. "Fire style fire ball jutsu!" He yelled. 

Haru took the needle out, tears made their way down her face. She bit her lip and held herself in pain. 

"Haku! That was such a dick move." She whimpered. 

"It's a fight." He replied. Haru whipped out her swords.

"Damn it!" Sasuke growled, the ice didn't even drip. He was about to try again, when a hand reached out and grabbed him; he was thrown into the dome. He rolled a bit, but got up. When he looked up he realized where he was, he looked at Haru. She had tears still running down her face and her lip was quivering. He looked up at Haku. He growled and got into fighting position. Haku started up again. 

*Timekip* 

"Haru," Zabuza said, Haru walked up to his dying form and kneeled beside him. "Even though we met once, I consider you to be like a younger sister. I want you to," 

"Shh, don't speak." She cried. 

"Take my sword, so that you may always remember me." He said, his voice getting quieter with each word her spoke. His breath left him as he said his last word, his eyes closed.as the snow fell upon him. 

"Zabuza?" Haru spoke after a moment. No answer, she gulped and got up. She swayed because of her injury's and walked over to Kakashi sensei. 

"Kakashi sensei?" She asked. 

"Yes Haru?" He replied. She looked over at Naruto who was running over to Sakura and Sasuke. 

"You won't leave me. . . Right?" She asked, she looked up at him with teary eyes. Kakashi's eye widen. 

"Haru." He began to say. 

"Right," her voice cracked, tears began to stream down her face. Her mask was a bit ripped allowing only parts of her face to be seen. 

"Right." He replied sadly. Haru smiled a sad smile and crashed into him, her knuckles curled as she gripped onto his shirt sobbing. Kakashi put his arms around the little girl. The Hokage's words echoing through his head. 

"She's different." His words echoed. "Alone." 

'She's not alone, not anymore.' He thought. He tightened his grip around the sobbing girl in his arms. 

Sakura cried tears of joy when Sasuke woke up, Naruto smiled. 

"Where, where's Haru?" Sasuke asked his voice dry. 

"She-" Naruto began to say in an excited voice. He instantly stopped when he turned around, he stared at the scene in front of him. 

"She what?" Sakura began to say, curiously they all peered over to see what Naruto was looking at. There they saw Haru in Kakashi's arms, her figure shaking. They could hear her soft sobs; their eyes sadden as they look in front of them. 

"Haru." Sakura whispered.