~ Intro ~

Trailer swipe right > ❤️

Selena Gomez as Ava Collins^^

12 years earlier...

"P-please be quiet, Ava is sleeping." Mommy whispered from behind my closed bedroom door, little did she know I was far from going to bed tonight. It's been like this every night, daddy comes home yelling and breaking things. I never understood why; he was always so nice but he changed out of nowhere.

Mommy didn't think I noticed but I did, He was always yelling at her or me. I notice dthat he didn't play with me anymore or take me to McDonald's to get happy meals like he used to, I think I could finally say that he hates mommy and I.

A few days ago I heard yelling again and I grew curious to what they were yelling about. I walked to the closed door and placed my ear on it. I heard him tell her that he hated me and that I was a mistake, I didn't really cry because I was used to it. An hour later, she came into my room with packed bags.

"Hi honey." Mommy whispered with a sad smile, while bending down to my height. "We are leaving for awhile okay? I want you to be as quiet as you can." She continued, "Do you think you can do that?"

I nodded silently and she took my small hand in hers. Before I knew it, I was on a plane staring intently at the clouds outside the little window feeling fascinated. That's when my 6 year old brain realized that I would not be seeing dad anytime soon.

Author's Note:
Hey guys!! I know I haven't been very active on Wattpad for a while now but I finally decided to write a new book 😊 Now this is a warning this book might contain sensitive topics and it might be a little cliche! Anyways like and comment