•Chapter 10•

We made it to Mason's house a few minutes later, I walked out to see a big modern mansion which looked amazing.

"Wow...." I said shocked.

He lead me inside, why is he so rich? He has everything he wants and this house is so perfect, The floor is so shiny that I'm scared to mess it up with my moccasins.

"Mom!" Mason called out.

A woman with brown long hair and a face identical to Mason walked out of a door which I assumed was the kitchen.

"Hi, Masey!" Mason's mom said.

"Mom...." Mason said annoyed.

I actually think it's a cute nickname, Her eyes shifted towards me and a smile appeared on her face.

"Hi I'm Mason's Mom you can call me Rachel." She said with a smile.

"Hello, I'm Ava." I said returning a nervous smile.

"Your so beautiful! Mason, I see you have good taste." She said with a wink.

"Mom we are not dating." He rolled his eyes annoyed, That kind of hurt but he was right we really aren't anything but friends.

"Yet." She said with a wink. "Anyways dinner is not going to start for about an hour or two, maybe you kids can watch a movie or whatever you teens do nowadays.

"Let's watch a movie in the theater room." He said casually tugging me away from his mom, really a theater room...?

We walked in to see a huge sized room, some expensive couches and a huge tv. 

I looked up to see an animated night sky, I honestly couldn't stop looking at it, I was so mesmerized by how it looked

"I know, beautiful right? I use to love looking up there a lot when I was kid." He said staring up.

"This is so awesome, If I had this in my house I would be in this room everyday." I said excitedly.

"Well I'm mostly in my room." He shrugged. "Anyways what movie?"

"I don't know you pick." I said.

"Your the guest you pick." He said with a duh tone.

"Fine, um I don't know.. how about Shrek?"

"Are you serious right now, really Shrek?" He smirked with amusement.

"I told you I didn't know.." I blushed with embarrassment.

"Come on let's just watch it." He said pulling me to the front of the room.

*

A few minutes later, we have been clutching our stomachs throughout the whole movie and laughing at things that I now think about was not even that funny.