•Chapter 13•

The car ride became very silent but it wasn't uncomfortable, it was like we were both thinking about what just happened.

I really like him but I'm just scared, I don't think I'll be able to handle it if he started acting different, We soon arrived and he stopped in front of my house.

He jogs around his car and opened the passenger door for me, while I stepped out.

"Thank you." I said looking down,
suddenly finding my shoes interesting.

He lifts my head with his hand. "No problem, goodnight angel." He whispered with his signature smile.

which I have grown to love. "Why the new nickname?" I ask curiously.

"Well, an angel is beautiful, their smile lights up a room and when your feeling sad and gloomy they bring happiness to you without having to say anything..

They're presence is enough to fill you up with happiness, their heart is everything and when your able to experience that your the most lucky person ever, your all of these things Ava... Your my angel." He said staring into my eyes.

"I-I" he quickly cuts me off. "Goodnight Angel." He slowly moved to the side of my face and gently peck my cheek.

"G-Goodnight.." I said, walking to my front door, I turned around to see him leaning on the passenger door, staring at me.

I raised my eyebrows questioningly.

"Don't mind me, just making sure you get inside safely." He shrugged.

I open the door and gave him a small wave before shutting the door immediately.

My body slides on the door as I sighed dreamily at today's events, yeah it started off horrible but it ended up being perfect.

*

I woke up the next morning feeling great which caused me to have a small smile on my face, I checked my phone to see some text messages from Mason.

Mason: Hey angel..
Me: Hey..
Mason: Let's hang out later.
Me: Okay, just let me know when.

I stumbled inside my bathroom and took a quick shower, leaving my hair in waves.

I wear a pair of jeans, one of my favorite black sweaters and added some old vans with my outfit.

I walked downstairs to see my mom watching a movie, a few seconds later her eyes shifted as she noticed my presence.

"Hi, honey." She said with a small smile.

"Hi mom." I answered while walking into our kitchen.

"Sorry.. I forgot to tell you that you have therapy today!" She yelled out.

I sigh annoyedly, what's therapy going to do?, fix my problems? I don't think I'm comfortable with telling someone my problems and my thoughts.

I don't think they'll be able to handle what goes on in my head.

"I don't want to go!" I yelled back.

"Your going, now eat and I'll drop you off." My mom said with a warning laced in her voice.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed some frosted flakes and milk.