•Chapter 23•

A few hours later, Mason and I continued to hold each other close by as if we were afraid the other would disappear if we hadn't held on to each other tight enough. My eyes roamed around his room admiring all his football trophies stacked on top of his marble dresser.

I still couldn't believe that someone like me could have someone so incredible, I love him and I understand some might believe that it is impossible to know this early into a relationship and that I am to young to understand the meaning of love however my definition of love is when you meet that one person and it seems as though your whole world can shatter if that one person decides to not be apart of your world anymore that is when you know you love someone.

The fact that just his presence can lift me out of my sadness and bring me into happiness in just an instant is enough for me to know that I have fallen so hard for Mason and I don't think I can try to stop myself If I wanted to.

"Angel." Mason called out taking me out of my daze.

"Yeah?" I turned to face his worried eyes.

"You have been spaced out for a while now." He paused, "Are you okay?"

"Sorry and I am fine." I said with a reassuring smile.

His worried look disappeared and a smirk replaced his lips.

"You know I would do anything to know what you think about in that pretty little head of yours." He whispered.

I laughed, "There's a lot that I think about, most of it doesn't make any sense at all."

"Well then enlighten me on what your thinking about right now." He said holding my face closer to his, staring deeply into my eyes as if he was searching through them.

"How lucky I am to have you." I whispered shyly, looking down from his eyes.

"It's actually the other way around Ava." He lightly moved my head back to face his eyes again, "It's crazy how we've only known each other for four months and you have already made me fallen in love with you." My eyes immediately widened in shock.

"I know it's early but I can't hold this back anymore, I love you Ava and I don't expect you to say it back now b-"

I cut him off"I love you too Mason." I smiled whilst tears pricked my eyes.

"Really?" He asked with a huge smile plastered on his lips.

I nodded, "Yeah I really do." I whispered with a crack in my voice.

"Baby..." He placed my head on top of his chest, holding me tightly against him as I cried even harder, "Why are you crying beautiful?" He whispered, drawing small circles on my back.

"I j-just never thought I could be this happy ever or that someone would ever love me.. I never thought I was that important enough to anyone." I said holding on to him tighter, praying that this moment wasn't a dream and that I was actually happy.

"Don't ever bring your mind to think that ever again Ava, your the most beautiful and amazing girl I have ever met, your always going to be important not only to me but to everyone around you and there is nothing or no one that can stop me from loving you." He said pecking my lips.

"Mason stop or I'm never going to stop crying." I laughed.

He chuckled, "We can't have that."

A few minutes later..

"I should get going before I get in trouble again." I muttered not wanting to get out of his hold.

"I don't want you to leave." He groaned, "I wish you can stay here for the night."