Emotions [LoganXReader]

[Logan's POV]

I was watching Sherlock when I heard a knock on the door. Well, surely someone will open the door as I am occupied at the moment. I thought but got up after the fifth knock and no sign of anyone going to the door.

I open the door to see (Y/N) standing on the other side.

"Hey, Logan." She greets me happily with a hug and walks into the living room. "You're actually the man I wanted to talk to."

"Me? May I ask why?"

"Well, you see, there is this man that I love, but he doesn't get that I love him, and I was wondering if you could help me?" She asks. I am taken aback by her question. She's coming to me for her boy troubles? Usually Roman is the one for advice.

"That depends. What is the man like?"

"He's funny, smart, very handsome, he never fails to make me happy, and he's incredibly thoughtful." (Y/N) says blushing.

"I suppose you could always ask him out on a date," I suggest.

"You're right... Where would you take someone you love Logan?"

"I don't love anybody. That is a very complex emotion that I don't have. I am just Thomas' Logic. Not his heart or his romantic side. For a lack of better words: 'Duh.'"

(Y/N) looks kind of disappointed by my answer. "You are right I suppose. Is Roman here?"

"Yes. He is upsta-" I am cut off by (Y/N) rushing up the stairs.

[Your POV]

I rush upstairs, so Logan doesn't see the tears that well up in my eyes. I knock on Roman's door and open it after he calls for me to come in.

"Are you alright?" Roman asks worried after seeing my glossy eyes. I shake my head, and he stands up to hug me. "What is wrong, Princess?"

"Logan doesn't like me the way I like him." Roman is the only one who knows about my crush on Logan.

"He said that?" Roman asks surprised.

"Well not directly. He says he 'doesn't love anybody because he's Thomas' logic and not his heart or romance'. But it still hurts."

"Well, he's a big old liar," Roman says upset.

"What do you mean?"

"We can all feel love... Even Anxiety!"

"Why would he lie to me?" I ask hurt.

"I don't know. There's just one way to find out." I give him a questioning look. "You have to ask him!" Roman adds and slightly rolls his eyes.

I nod and make my way downstairs again and see that Logan is on the sofa watching Sherlock. I quietly sit down next to him. "Why did you lie to me, Logan?" I ask and look at the floor like it's the most interesting thing in the world.

"I don't recall lying to you (Y/N)."

Liar. "Roman said that you can feel love - All of you can, even Virgil!"

"Well... There's a simple reason."

"And that might be?" I ask slightly upset.

"I know that the person I love doesn't love me back," Logan says and turns red.

"How would you know? You could always ask them on a date." I say and scold myself. Why am I giving the person I love advice to ask someone else on a date?

"(Y/N)? What would your so-called 'dream date' be?"

"Uhm... I don't know. Nobody ever asked me on a date before." After thinking for a couple of seconds I say: "I think I would like a picnic on a beach."

"(Y/N)?" Logan pokes my shoulder, making me look up at his blushing face.

"Yeah?"

"Wouldyougoonapicniconabeachwithme?" He says in about 2 seconds.

I chuckle and ask if he could repeat himself. Logan clears his throat and asks again, this time understandable. "I asked: Would you go on a picnic on a beach with me?"

I feel my face heat up, and I probably look like a tomato right now. "Yes of course Logan!"

Logan hugs me tightly. "I'm sorry about lying to you, (Y/N)."

"It's alright Logan."

As we pull back I quickly peck him on the lips before we start to watch Sherlock together, my head on Logan's shoulder and his arm around my waist.

"I KNEW IT!!" We hear Roman shout before he runs up the stairs again.