Vidcon (Part 2) [ThomasXreader]

[Your POV]

Singing a love song with the person you have a crush on is hard. Yes, that is right. I have a crush on Thomas Sanders, even though I have never met him before, and I know that it's kind of stupid, but he just has this... this... He's just perfect!

So there we are. On a stage in front of hundreds of people and cameras. Singing a love song.

After we finished the audience cheers louder than they did ever before during my performance. Thomas says goodbye to everyone, hugs me, and leaves the stage.

"So this marks the end of my performance. It was an honor to perform for you and I hope you liked it! If you have videos or pictures feel free to post them on all the social media and tag me, so I can look at myself failing horribly next to Colleen and Thomas." I laugh. "Goodbye, guys!" I leave the stage, a staff member removes the microphone and I go into the changing room. I changed my clothes and was about to check my makeup when someone knocks on the door. I open it and see Thomas standing on the other side.

"Hey." I smile and walk to the side to let him in.

"Hey. I - Uhm... Just wanted to tell you that I really liked your performance."

"T-thanks," I say and blush.

"Do you want to go and eat dinner with me tonight?" Thomas blurts out.

I am surprised by his question, but smile and nod. "Yes, I would like that. My last panel ends around 8:30. We can go after that?"

"Awesome. I'll wait for you backstage then."

"Okay."

Thomas opens the door and leaves, closing the door behind him again and leaving me alone. I have another internal freak out as I pack everything in my bag and walk into one of the "chill out" rooms to film my collabs with Lily and Colleen and after that with "the holy trinity" (Mark, Jack & Felix) and "YouTube's power couple" (Dan & Phil).

After hours and hours of being absent from social media, I finally have a few minutes on Twitter and realize that (Y&T/S/N) [Your & Thomas ship name] is trending. ... Oh, boy.

~ 7 pm Panel "Slumber party" ~

I walk on the stage after Shayne, the moderator of the panel calls my name.

"Last but not least, we have one last creator who'll join us for this panel: Thomas Sanders!"

I freeze for a second but quickly relax again since I don't want to make my crush on him too obvious.

Then we, Shayne, Courtney, Marzia, Felix, PJ, Thomas, and I, talk a bit, answer some questions and Shayne introduces the game. "We're gonna play: Truth or Dare. But: The audience will decide a truth or a dare and since we're all adults, you can make it a little dirty, but not too much, since we don't want to be banned from Vidcon."

We start to play and have lots of fun. Courtney had to lick whipped cream off of Shayne's face, Felix had to twerk, PJ had to Dab 10 times in 5 seconds, and we answered some embarrassing questions.

"Okay, last one. (Y/N). Truth or dare?

This is the last one, so I confidentially say "Dare." A few people in the audience raise their hands and I pick a girl in the 5th row. She looks quite young, so I hope she's very innocent. ... Well... I was mistaken.

"I dare you to... Kiss Thomas on the lips! But: Your hands are not allowed anywhere near his face, and it has to be a real kiss, not just a peck." The girl smirks.

My face turns red, and I look at Thomas, whose face also turned red, wide-eyed.

"Okay fine." I stand up and walk over to the tall man who now stands right in front of me. I stand on my toes because Thomas is taller than me and place my hands on his chest before we both lean in until our lips touch.