Flirt [RomanXreader]

~ requested ~

"Good morning boys." (Y/N) says as she walks into the kitchen, where Thomas and his sides already started eating breakfast.

"You know, we were just talking about how the sun isn't out, but here you are," Roman says grinning. 

"Ouch." (Y/N) says as she sits down across from the Prince.

"What's wrong?" He asks and (Y/N) grins.

"My tooth hurts because you're just too darn cute."

"Aww, if you'd be a triangle you would be acute one."

"If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put 'U' and 'I' together."

"I think there's something wrong with my eyes because I can't take them off of you," Roman says, rubbing his eyes and (Y/N) giggles.

"I must be in heaven because I'm looking at an angel!" The girl says and Roman blushes.

"I- I never need to see the sun again because your eyes light up my world."

"If I could reach out and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, I'd hold the whole sky in the palm of my hand." (Y/N) smiles. Roman looks at his bowl of lucky charms wordlessly.
"Hey Roman? Did you have Lucky Charms for breakfast? Because you look magically delicious."

Roman's blush darkens, and he shoves spoons full of cereal into his mouth.

"What is happening?" Logan whispers to Thomas and he shrugs.

"I don't know. Just enjoy the show."

"I have been beaten at my own game," Roman says and (Y/N) laughs.

"Oh, Roman. It's not a shame to not be the best flirt at the table." The girl grabs the prince's hand and furrows her brows. "Do you have a fever?"

"No?" Roman says confused.

"Oh, you're just very hot then." The creative side's eyes widen and his face is now a dark shade of red.

He opens his mouth and tries to say something, but no words come out.

"Awww, you're too adorable Princey." (Y/N) says grinning, and gets up from the table. "Well, I'd better send Santa a picture of you, because all I want for Christmas is you." With a last wink towards Roman, the girl leaves the kitchen, and Thomas and the sides all turn to the unusually quiet Prince.

"What just happened?"

------------------------------

A/N: This one-shot was requested by ItsXandraaa. I'm sorry that it took me so long to write it.

Okay, that's already all I wanted to say.

Take it easy guys, gals, and non-binary pals. Peace out!

~Azura011

[Originally published November 30th, 2018]