Prom [LoganXreader]

TW // Sexual harassment

--------------------------------- 

[Logan's POV]

I am standing in the hallway and talk to a few of my classmates about an incoming test when I hear the loud clacking of heels. I turn to my right and see the most popular girl in school, (Y/N), rush down the hallway, and she looks angry.

The entire hallway quiets down and everyone is just watching her as she turns the corner.

[Your POV]

I get nervous as I feel everyone's eyes on me, but I disregard it quickly and turn the corner. I stop in front of my goal and take a deep breath in. The boy's locker room.

Pushing open the door I walk inside and a guy instantly calls out my name. "(Y/N)!? What are you doing here? Came to get some?" He thrusts in the air and I turn to him.

"Fuck off Kurt! Where's Cody?" I ask annoyed and the half-naked boys begin to mumble something until someone says "I'm here!" and a few seconds later my boyfriend Cody is in front of me.

"What's up, babe?" He asks and leans against the wall.

"Don't call me babe, Cody. I know that you cheated on me with Justine." I say and the entire locker room falls quiet, you could hear a pin drop, that's how quiet it was, and all eyes are on us.

"Are you serious? Who said that?" He asks and crosses his arms in front of his... Hot six-pack. Stay focused! I yell in my head.

"No one. But Justine sent a picture of you and her to Becky, who sent it to me." I explain and Cody sighs in defeat. I turn around and leave the room.

I step outside and close the door, before taking in a shaky breath. Then I walk to my next class.

~ 2 hours later ~

Lunch. Finally.

I walk through the hallway when someone grabs my wrist and pulls me towards them. I look up and see Cody.

"(Y/N), babe, you're not breaking up with me, are you? Prom is in two weeks, we have matching outfits and everyone who is worth taking has a date already. You're the most popular girl in school, I am the most popular guy! We can't show up alone, that'd be pathetic!" He says, and I feel people's stares and hear their murmurs.

Freeing my wrist from his grip I say: "You don't need to go alone, you can take Justine! She's a pro at riding dicks I've heard, maybe she's just as good at dating one. And don't worry about me, I'll get myself a date." I turn around and look around the hallway when my eyes fall on a boy who seems to be very interested in Cody and my conversation.
"Hey, nerd!" I call out, and he straightens up as I walk towards him.

"(Y/N), no! That's social suicide!" Cody calls after me, but I just flip him off and continue my way towards the boy.

"Uhm... C-can I h-help you?" The boy stutters.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"L-Logan. My name i-is Logan."

"Well, Logan, do you have a date for prom?" Logan shakes his head. "Do you maybe want to be my date?"

"Uhm... S-sure." Logan smiles.

I stand on my toes and kiss Logan's cheek. "Pick me up at 7." Then I turn back and walk past Cody. "If you haven't noticed, we're through."

~ 2 weeks later ~

I check my hair and makeup one last time, slip in my (f/c) [favorite color] dress and matching heels, and put in my favorite earrings.