Livestream [RomanXreader]

[Your POV]

"But I want to join you." Roman whines after I decline his request to join my Livestream.

"No, last time you joined me, I had to stop the Livestream because you... couldn't control yourself." I explain, standing in the doorway.

"That was almost 2 years ago, and I told you I was sorry. Can I join if I promise to never do it again? Come on."

"It's going to be half to an hour, put on a Disney movie or something," I say and close the door to our bedroom. Sitting on our king-sized bed, I place my laptop in front of me and turn on the Livestream. Immediately the viewer count goes up to 2 thousand.

"Hey, guys! How are you?" I greet my fans and shoutout a few people in the chat. "So today we're gonna do a basic live Q&A, so go ahead and ask me some questions."

About half an hour and dozens of questions later the door opens and Roman walks in with our daughter on his arm. "She called for you." He says with an apologetic look and walks to the bed, sitting down next to me and gently placing the 1-year-old in my arms.

"Guys, you know my husband Roman and my daughter Layla," I say, and they're being greeted by the chat with a lot of hearts. I place Layla on my lap, and she giggles as she sees us on the screen.

We continue the Q&A as a family and another half an hour later I end the stream.
"See? I told you I wouldn't do it again." Roman says and smirks.

"That's just because the product of last time is sitting in between us." I laugh and kiss Roman gently.

------------------------------

A/N: Another short and sweet one :D

I've got a question for all my lovely readers: What is your favorite Sanders side and for what Sanders side would you like to see more one-shots?
[Also remember that requests are open, so feel free to request something if you like! :)]

Peace out!
~ Azura011