Hurt [LoganXreader]

~ requested ~

TW // self-harm
------------------------------

[Logan's POV]

There she is. Her long hair is neatly braided into two braids, her long legs are covered by a tight pair of jeans and her signature black sweater is pulled over her hands as always. With her head hanging low and without saying a word to anyone, she sits down in the seat next to me and gets out her books. As she straightens back up her eyes meet mine and I freeze. Her (Y/E/C) eyes are filled with so many negative emotions. Sadness, Fear, Nervousness..

Oh, how I wish that I could hold her and tell her everything will be okay...

"Good morning, class." Mr. Michaels walks into the room, cutting my thoughts short and pulling my attention away from the girl of my dreams.

----------

Classes went by fast, and before I know it, school is over for today. I walk into the hallway and see (Y/N). I can tell she was in art class by the way her hands are covered in paint. They always are after art class because she has the habit of sampling the colours on her skin before using them. She has always done this, ever since elementary school.

We were friends back then, good friends, but she changed. She became quiet. Lonely. Sad. Afraid of almost everyone.

Oh, how I wish that I could be by her side and give her the love she needs.

My thoughts are cut short by a crash.

"Watch where you're going bitch." Will yells. (Y/N) accidentally bumped into him, and now he is making a scene.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.." (Y/N) whispers.

"Shut the hell up," Will says, pushing the rather small girl to the floor, before walking away.

I walk over to her and stretch my arm down to her. She looks up at me with tear-filled eyes and takes my hand. Her sweater sleeve slips up, and I don't believe what I see. No, I don't WANT to believe what I see. Cuts. Scars. So many scars.

"(Y/N)..." I say, but she just runs past me and out of the school. "(Y/N)!" I run after her and catch up quickly. I carefully grab her shoulder and slow down. She comes to a halt in front of me, but doesn't move, so I walk around her, so I can look in her face.

"Logan..."

"(Y/N)..."

"I'm so sorry, Logan." (Y/N) says and tears start to roll down her face.

"You don't have to be sorry about anything," Logan says, carefully wrapping his arms around the girl. "Why are you doing this, if you don't mind me asking?"

"My dad- My dad left. My mom is never home. My step-dad hates me. I have no one. I'm alone, Logan. I'm all alone and it hurts." (Y/N) replies, sobbing on Logan's shoulder.

"I'm here for you now. You're no longer alone. We will fix this together."

And at that moment both (Y/N) and Logan felt like children again. Like no time has passed, and they were still best friends. Always there for each other and never out of reach.

"(Y/N) and Logan forever against the rest of the world."

------------------------------

A/N: This one-shot was requested by YourBasic_Gay_ass.

Just a real quick thank you for almost 100,000 reads???? That is incredible, and I love you all so much!!!

Take it easy guys, gals, and non-binary pals. Peace out!

~ Azura011

[Originally published: November 30th, 2018]