Let's Play [VirgilXreader]

A/N: I know, I know. I "just" did 2 Virgil one-shots, but I really like writing stories for him and show his cute, caring, and loving side.
But I promise that I'm planning some cool ones for the others, it's just kind of easier for me to write for Virgil because I relate to him a lot :)

------------------------------

"Hey, ba- (Y/N)," Virgil says as I pick up the phone.

"What's up?" I say and try to act cool and collected. How can his voice send butterflies on a rampage in my stomach?

"I was wondering if I can come over? Sir Sing-a-lot and Logan have been arguing for hours and I don't think I can endure that any longer." He explains.

"Yeah for sure."

"Okay, I'll be there soon."

"K, bye."

5 minutes later someone knocks on my door. I open it and a very familiar face is only 1 meter away from me. But something looks different...

"What have you done to your hair?" I ask and chuckle.

"It was Thomas's idea," Virgil mutters, walks in, and pulls up his hood. As he walks past me, I carefully take it off again.

"I like it. It suits you." I say and can see the tiniest bit of pink creeping up his neck. "So what do you want to do?" I ask, trying to cover the fact that I'm blushing too.

"I don't know... We could play some video games?" Virgil suggests.

"Yeah, of course. We could make a video for my gaming channel. I have to upload tomorrow."

"Sure, why not." He says, and we sit on the sofa, so I can tweet my followers and ask them for suggestions.

@(Y/T/N): Gonna make a video with @DarkVirgil. What do you guys want us to play?

Instantly tons of suggestions flooded in, and I read them out loud. "... Sims 4"

"Yeah, let's play that," Virgil says, and we walk to my gaming room together. In the end, we filmed a 45 minutes episode filled with character creating (I made Virgil, he made me) and house building.

I uploaded the video the next day and got so much feedback and tons of requests to continue this series.

------------------------------------------------------
Me: Seems like the Fans love you ^///^

Dark Boi: ??

Me: They want another Sims Episode. You down?

Dark Boi: Sure

Me: Awesome. U free tonight?

Dark Boi: Yeah. I'll be there in an hour.

------------------------------------------------------

I jump up as soon as I read his message and start to get ready. Putting on some makeup and fresh clothes and curl my hair.

I put on some finishing touches when the doorbell rings. Opening the door I see Virgil smiling. I let him in, and we go straight to the recording room and record a few more 'Sims 4' episodes.

Before we know it, we recorded 5 hours of the let's play, and it's 2 in the morning.

"Wanna watch a movie? You can crash here tonight if you want?" I ask while walking into the kitchen to pop a pizza into the oven.

"Yeah sure... To both questions." He says and sits down on the sofa where I join him.

"So what do you want to watch?" I ask and grab the remote.

"Nightmare before Christmas?" I turn on the movie, and we start to watch. A few minutes later I get up and take the pizza out of the oven.

I place the pizza on the table and move a little closer to Virgil on the sofa when my phone goes off. I unlock it and see that my video uploaded and the feedback is coming in. I feel my face heat up.

"What's up?" Virgil asks and pauses the movie.

"N-Nothing. Just reading the comments, the video just finished uploading." I explain.

"Can you read 'em to me?" Virgil asks and I gulp.

" 'They look so cute together.'
'Look at how Virgil looks at (Y/N). He's so in love.'
'I ship them!'
'(Y/s/n) [Your/ship/name] FOR LIVE'"

All the comments are like this. I look at Virgil to see that his face is about as red as mine and I see him muttering something under his breath.

"Sorry?" I ask and raise both my eyebrows.

"I said that I thought that I didn't make it that obvious."

"What?"

"I... Uhm... kind of really like you?"

Instead of answering, I lean in and peck his lips. "I really, really like you too," I say and cuddle up to him as we continue to watch the movie.

------------------------------

A/N I'm so sorry that I haven't updated the last few days, but I haven't been feeling the best lately ♡
As an apology, you get 3 stories today :D

Peace out!
~ Azura011