Advice [LoganXreader]

A/N: This is just a really short story that I thought of while listening to 'Be more chill' for the first time.

------------------------------

[Your POV]

I jump up as someone knocks on the door. Logan, the man that I had a crush on for years, and I have our first date, and I'm super excited.

I open the door and see... "Logan? What happened? Did you get a  Super Quantum Unit Intel Processor?"
The man I fell in love with looks NOTHING like the man I fell in love with. He's not wearing glasses, his hair is slicked back, and he's wearing a red suit.

"Hello, (Y/N). May I say, you look super sexy tonight." He says in this super weird voice.

"Uhm... Thanks? Do you have anything planned for our date?" I ask curious and look him up and down. His posture is weird too, he's stretching out his chest, and I'm so confused.

"I was thinking that we just stay here and have some... fun?" Logan says with a smirk.

What's wrong with him? "We could watch a movie?" I suggest and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Sure."

So we sit down, and I turn on The Theory of Everything.
Logan puts his arm around me and I cuddle into his side. Suddenly his hand moves down and rests on my thigh. From there he moves up my chest.

"What are you doing Logan?" I ask, remove his hand from me and move away from him.

"Nothing." He says with a straight face and looks at me intensely.

"Drop the act. What is wrong with you? You're nothing like the man I fell in love with." I say and sigh.

"You're in love with me?" He says and for the first time tonight, he shows actual emotions in his face.

"Have been for a little over a year," I say and blush. "But you still haven't answered my question: What is wrong with you?"

"I was so nervous that asked Roman and Flirt for advice. Roman changed my looks and Flirt said what I had to do."

"Flirt?"

"Another side... I'm sorry (Y/N)."

"It's fine, just don't ever do that again," I say and smile. Logan snaps and changes his looks back to normal. "There's the man I love," I say and lean in. He leans in too, and we shared a moment that I have been waiting for so long. "I love you."

"I love you too (Y/N)." He says, and we have a nice time on our first date, watching The Theory of Everything and cuddling.