Mine! [LoganXreader] V2

~ requested ~

[Your POV]

Logan and I are sitting on the sofa, watching 'Fantastic beasts and where to find them' and cuddling when Patton walks in with a jar of cookies.

He sits down next to us and watches the movie while eating a few cookies. "Do you guys want one?" He asks and holds the open jar in our direction. Logan declines, but I will never say no to a cookie.

I free myself from Logan and sit up, grabbing a cookie from the jar and going back into my original position in Logan's arms.

"This is a really pretty dress (Y/N)," Patton says and Logan tenses up a bit.

"Thanks, Patton, it's my favorite dress." I smile and Logan's breath hitches.

"Yeah, it looks wonderful on you," Patton says and all of a sudden  Logan lifts me up and puts me on his lap, before pulling me closer to him.

"Leave her alone Patton. She's mine." Logan says.

"Uhm... Sorry but she's my friend." Patton says confused.

"Friends don't flirt with each other!" Logan says and holds me tight.

"Logan, we're not flirting, don't worry," I say and kiss Logan gently.

"Besides, you two are too cute together, I could never replace you," Patton says and smiles.

"Fine," Logan says and loses his grip on me a bit.

"Okay, buddy. Up high." Patton says and high-fives Logan. "Down lo..." He holds his hand flat for a second. "...gan."

"Patton," I say, facepalm and giggle.

"Okay I'll leave. Have fun you two." Patton gets up, grabs his cookie jar, and leaves.

"Well that's a bummer, I could've gone for another cookie or two," I say after I heard Patton's door close.

"I love you (Y/N)," Logan says and pulls me in for another kiss.

------------------------------

So, here's the second version of Randomname149's request and I gotta say: I like this one a bit better! :)

I hope you liked these two short stories!

Peace out!
~ Azura011