Costume Party

A/N: This is a "Choose your own ending" story, so there will be an ending for every side and Thomas. Enjoy!
------------------------------

[Your POV]

I tighten the (green/silver - red/gold - blue/bronze - yellow/black) tie around my neck to complete my (Y/H/H) [Your Hogwarts house] costume and look in the mirror.

I don't want to pat myself on the back, but: Damn, I look good!

Grabbing my wand and purse I leave my apartment and get into my car, driving off to the location of the party.

Half an hour later I walk through the door of the club and instantly regret my decision of going in the first place. Here are so many people! I was about to turn around and leave when I noticed five men sitting on the bar and staring at me wide-eyed.

I study their faces and realize that they all look exactly the same, except for their clothes and hair.

One of them has messy hair and a Slytherin costume.
The hair of the second man is slicked back and he wears a Gryffindor robe.
The third one has glasses and a Ravenclaw costume. His hair is neatly combed to the side.
The other two look the same, kind of messy hair, but not too messy, and a Hufflepuff robe. The only difference is that one of them wears glasses.

Well, this could be fun... I think and walk past the men to get myself a drink.

------------------------------

[Thomas]

It takes a few minutes, but eventually someone taps on my shoulder. I turn around and see a man in Hufflepuff robes without glasses. "Hey. I'm Thomas." He smiles at me.

"I'm [Y/N]. Nice to meet you."

Thomas and I talk for a bit and quickly realize that we have a lot in common.

"You seem very adventurous for a Hufflepuff," I say jokingly.

"Wow. Stereotypes much?" Thomas says laughing. Just then a new slow song came on. "That's my favorite song. Do you want to dance with me?" He asks and holds his hand out for me to take.

"Sure." I take Thomas's hand and he leads me to the dance floor where we sway to the music.
We dance for a while and before we know it the DJ announces the last song.

"I had a lot of fun tonight," I say and look at Thomas.

"I did too. Uhm... Can I maybe have your number? I would like to see you again." Thomas says and rubs his neck nervously.

"Yes of course." We quickly exchange numbers as the song comes to an end.

"I have to go. Thank you for this fun night, Thomas." I walk away from him, but quickly stop as Thomas calls out my name.

"You forgot something." He says and quickly pecks my cheek, making my face turn red. "Good night you sweet (Y/H/H)."

"Good night Thomas." I smile at him and leave the club. At home I take off my makeup and change into my Pyjamas, going to bed right away and falling asleep with a huge smile on my face.

--------------------

[Virgil]

It takes a few minutes, but eventually someone taps on my shoulder. I turn around and see a man in Slytherin robes. "Hey. I-I'm Virgil." He looks at me with his big brown eyes.

"I'm (Y/N)." I smile and shake his hand.

"C-Can I maybe sit here?" He asks nervously.

"Yeah of course."