Mine! [LoganXreader] V1

~ requested ~

[Your POV]

Logan and I walk into the house. We were on a picnic to celebrate our 2-year anniversary.
While Logan walks into the kitchen to put away the leftovers and dirty dishes from the basket, I walk into the living room and sit down next to Patton who's watching Fairly OddParents.

"Hey, Patton," I say because I don't want him to get scared by my sudden presence.

"Oh hey (Y/N). How was your date with Logan?" Patton asks while still looking at the TV.

"It was very lovely, I had a good time," I answer.

[Logan's POV]

I walk into the living room where (Y/N) and Patton are sitting. He's so close to her. I think.

I walk up to (Y/N) and quickly kiss her. "I'm gonna go upstairs for a bit, you two have fun," I say.

"Okay...?" (Y/N) replies, looking confused, and I walk up the stairs.

I reached the top of the stairs when I hear Patton's voice. "You look really pretty today (Y/N). Have you lost weight?"

"Thanks." (Y/N) says and giggles. "I actually have lost a few pounds. Logan didn't notice, but that's totally fine. He always says he doesn't care about this stuff."

"Well, I've noticed. Do you want a cookie?" Patton asks. That's enough.

[Your POV]

Out of nowhere Logan comes running down the stairs, looking angry. "What's wrong Logan?" I ask worriedly.

He completely ignores me and stands in front of Patton. "What do you think you're doing?" He asks the other side.

"I'm eating cookies and watching Fairly OddParents with -"

"With MY girlfriend! You're also flirting with MY girlfriend!" Logan yells.

"F-flirting? I'm not flirting!" Patton says and stands up.

"And you" Logan turns to me, "seem to like his little compliments! I am so sick of your reindeer games! You're my girlfriend and I don't want you to enjoy compliments by everyone else!"

"Logan, I am not flirting with (Y/N)! She's just a friend!" Patton explains.

"And, yes, I enjoy compliments by others because it's nice to get compliments but nothing is more important to me than the things you tell me and that's because I love you and no one else!"

Logan calms down. "I'm sorry. I'm just so scared that you leave me."

"Why would I leave you?" I ask and take his face in my hands, making him look into my eyes.

"Well, I'm me and there are so many guys who're more compassionate, stronger, more handsome..." I shut him up with a kiss.

"Logan, I love you! And I love you for you! Don't talk down on yourself like that because there is no one that I'd rather be with!" I gently press my lips on his while Patton 'aww's in the background.

------------------------------

A/N: This story was requested by ^-^ I hope you like it!

So I am not 100% satisfied with this one, so I decided to write a second version which will be up when you read this :)

Peace out!
~ Azura011