Panic [LoganXreader]

TW // Panic Attack
------------------------------

Logan enters the school and looks around on the search for his best friends Thomas and Patton, when he sees [Y/N], the girl he likes.
She looks stressed, worried even and Logan decides to talk to her.

"Hey [Y/N], how are you?" He asks. [Y/N] seems to be deep in thought and flinches as Logan starts to talk.

"I'm fine. I have a big test coming up, so if you don't mind, I need to concentrate." [Y/N] says and walks away.

"Oh, all right. See you around." Logan mumbles as he watches the retreating figure, then he goes to find his friends.

----------

Logan is on the way to his locker to get his books for the next lesson after having a free period, when he sees [Y/N] leaning on her locker, shaking.

"[Y/N], are you okay?" Logan asks softly, not wanting to startle the girl. She just shakes her head, still not looking at the boy. "What is wrong?"

"I failed my test. I didn't know anything and I just.. ran out."

"Well, didn't you study?"

"I did. I studied so much, but I just forgot everything." [Y/N] says between sobs. "I failed. I'm a failure." Her breathing gets faster, her body starts to shake even more and there's a pounding in her head. The girl lets herself slide to the ground slowly, and sobs into her hands, her breath not slowing down.

"[Y/N], calm down, please," Logan says, kneeling next to the girl and wrapping his arm around her shoulders. "Should I call someone?" He asks but doesn't get a reply.
"What should I do?" Still no reply. Logan takes a deep breath and starts to think about what he's going to do.

He carefully pulls her up, so she is sitting on her legs, and pulls her into his chest, his arms wrapped around her. "Everything is fine. You're all right. You're not a failure. You're amazing. Calm down." He says carefully swaying from one side to the other. He holds [Y/N] close until she stops shaking and crying.

The girl sits up straight and wipes the remaining tears away, before taking a deep breath. Logan carefully takes her hands, making her look up at him.

"Are you all right?" He asks.

"I don't know. I'm better." [Y/N] replies, offering the boy in front of her a small smile. "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For helping me. I don't know what I would've done without you." She says and wraps her arms around Logan. He returns the gesture with a smile of his own.

[Originally published: August 8, 2018]