Friends [VirgilXreader]

[Your POV]

"Hey, Thomas?" I knock on his door and open it carefully, not wanting to burst in, in case he was busy.

"Yeah?" He answers and I open the door fully.

"Uhm... Mark, Amy, Tyler and Ethan are in town and I invited them here, is that okay?"

"Yeah of course. I always wanted to meet them, since you always say so nice things about them." Thomas grins at me.

"Okay, awesome. They'll be here in-" I start but get interrupted by my boyfriend Virgil.

"Who will be here?" He asks and snakes his hands around my waist from behind me.

"Mark and his friends," I answer and lean against him.

"Why?" Virgil asks and moves away, making me stumble backwards.

"What do you mean why? They're my friends, they're in town and I haven't seen them for a long time. Besides, I have never met Amy in person." I explain, close Thomas' door and go to the kitchen, Virgil following behind me.

"Do you really think she wants to meet the ex of her boyfriend?" Virgil asks, and I stop abruptly, looking up at him.

"Mark and I are still good friends and Amy and I talk on Twitter all the time. I don't see a problem anywhere, do you?" I raise my eyebrow at him.

"No." He mumbles.

~ 2 hours later ~

I just finished pouring the sprinkles on the cake when the doorbell rings. Opening the door, I see Mark, Amy, Ethan, and Tyler on the other side.

"Hey, guys!" I say, hug them and let them in. "Guys! They're here!" I call upstairs and Roman, Logan, Virgil, Patton and Thomas come downstairs, say hi to Teamiplier and set the table while I catch up with my friends.

[Patton's POV]

"I don't like them," Virgil grumbles as we set the table.

"Why not? I think they're really nice." I say and Roman and Logan nod.

"Look how they look at (Y/N)." Virgil crosses his arms in front of his chest and leans against the wall, still looking at his girlfriend and her friends.

"Virgil," Thomas speaks up and places his hands on the dark side's shoulders. "(Y/N) loves you. Not Mark, not Ethan, not Tyler. You need to trust her."

"Fine." My dark strange son says and spreads the plates on the table.

[Your POV]

Thomas and the others finish setting the table and call us to go into the kitchen. There I wanted to sit down next to Virgil, but he quickly pulls me in his lap.

"What are you doing?" I ask and giggle.

"I love you." He says and I blush.

"I love you too, but please let me sit on a chair." Virgil lets me go, and I sit next to him. He quickly scoots closer and puts his arm around me.

We eat the cake, talk and overall have a great time, except for Virgil who seems to be bothered by something.

~ 3 hours later ~

"Hey, Virgil?" I open the door to our shared bedroom.

"Yeah?" He responds, looking up from his book.

"I want to show Mark and his friends the town, Thomas and the others already declined to join us, do you wanna come along?" I ask and hope he says yes.

"Uhm... No, you go out and have fun with your friends."

"Alright," I say a bit disappointed and close the bedroom door after stepping outside. I walk downstairs where Mark, Amy, Ethan, and Tyler are already waiting. "Okay, let's go." I smile.

[Virgil's POV]

I pace up and down in the living room until I hear the door unlock and a tipsy (Y/N) comes in.
"Where were you? You left with them five hours ago! It's 1 am!" I say angry.

"I told you that I'd show Mark and the others around town and that's what I did! Then we ended up in a club."

"You showed them around town and were in a club with them for five hours?" I say a bit louder.

"Yeah... What's wrong Virgil?" She asks worried, probably after seeing the angry tears that are glistening in my eyes.

"I'm so scared of losing you (Y/N)," I say and now the tears leave my eyes.

[Your POV]

"L-losing me? What do you mean? Why would you lose me?" I ask confused and Virgil sits down on the sofa.

"I don't know. You always say such nice things about Mark and the others, and then they came here, and you went out with them... And I guess I'm jealous. The three guys are all handsome and funny and a lot of other things that I'm not." Virgil places his hands in front of his face.

I sigh and walk over to him, taking his hands from his face and sitting on his lap, so I face him. I place his hands around my waist and take his face in my hands. "Virgil, listen-" I start, but he interrupts me.

"You're going to leave me for Ethan or Tyler, aren't you?" He asks between sobs.

"What? No! Listen to me, please. I would never leave you for someone else. You're the most handsome, funniest and most caring man that I've ever met, and I love you. I don't love Tyler or Ethan or Mark - They're my good friends, you're my boyfriend. I love you." I say and Virgil looks down.

"I guess I've been a bit stupid, haven't I?"

"Yes you have, but I forgive you," I say and peck Virgil on the lips, before hugging him tightly. Taking in his scent, I fall asleep in his arms and to the steady beat of his heart.

------------------------------

A/N: Hi there!

I really like writing the overprotective/jealous Logan fan fictions, so I decided to try it with Virgil and I hope you liked it! :D

I decided to add Teamiplier as the potential lovers in Virgil's eyes because I got a VIP ticket to see Mark's 'You're welcome' tour in Berlin in February, and I'm so freaking excited!! :D

Quick question, do you guys even read the A/Ns?

Well that would be all for now

Peace out!
~ Azura011

[Originally Published: September 9th, 2017]