WARNINGS, DEDICATIONS, AND TRAILERS

Dedications

Whoo, there are a lot of them.

This story is dedicated to a variety of people, including butterballporkbun for her unfaltering support, encouragement, and reviews.

krazydiamond for her help in trying to shed some light on my story for last year's Watty Awards. Wimbug for her honest reviews and the tips she gave me for improvement.

Panala, Philaglow, RazoredIce, Junehood, Elvenglory, Cat1919, cloverella, LordXalavador, Chinusweet, lovehurtsxoxo, bribles2k3, ElliottDalton, Razorblade953, Xolsolz, evyione, and so many others for becoming my regular readers and actively reviewing my story.

It makes me feel wonderful to know you're enjoying my work.

And Cross-warrior, for being the one to lend a much needed ear and talking me through a very rough situation last Christmas. You will always have my gratitude for including me in your book club to distract me (which, by the way, I plan on rejoining once I'm finished with BILY)

Thanks to everybody who's been following it for so long.

Now, onto the warnings.

To those of you who are new here, this story is very, VERY dark and somewhat violent in early chapters, and throughout most of the beginning the lead protagonist has strong suicidal feelings and post-traumatic psychological issues and behavior issues.

The most unpleasant chapters for people to read are chapters 4 through 6, so I'm leaving a trigger warning here... there's cruel physical abuse and violence in those chapters. A lot of it.

This story doesn't focus on those things, however, as it is a slow-burn romantic fantasy, and while there are a lot of realistic, serious chapters, you'll have to wait until much, MUCH later to get to the beginnings of the fluff. This story focuses on the realistic hardship of redemption and attempting to start over with someone after hurting them deeply.

Also, the point of view swaps seamlessly between the main characters of this story to give perspective from the different main characters, as there are several of them.

Last but not least, this story will tug at your heart strings.

You've been warned.

Copyright

This story was published on Wattpad on March 17, 2016, by user @Aaron_Ledgers. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, illegal download, or other electronic or mechanical methods without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad, you are very likely reading a stolen version of this story. If you wish to read this story in its original, safe form, please go to: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Aaron_Ledgers

© 2016 Aaron Ledgers, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Trailers