twelve

lea | alec

lea | alec

so, you met bash?

calling him bash sounds really weird to me. i'll stick on to seb.

i did. he's so sweet, i cannot believe i actually thought that he would play games on me.

i feel bad about it too.

alec, is there anything that i still don't know about you? it's still hard to believe that bash is your brother.

okay, give me a moment of introspection. i need to prepare a speech.

you're funny. you know that?

and, i've heard that funny is the new sexy ;)

funny has 'always' been sexy. not that I blame you, you're still a kid.

so do you want to hear my speech or not, old lady?

aw, alec is offended.

kidding, lol. go on.

someone who uses the word lol cannot accuse another human being of being immature. i'm starting to question your definition of immaturity, lea.

...

did i just render lea last-name speechless? i need to get myself a medal of achievement.

shoot. i still haven't told you my last name.

i know. i asked it indirectly if you didn't know. there's no way to put it without sounding dumb, is there?

it's walker. lea walker.

i just imagined you wearing a suit, looking all badass, bond-style.

what can i say, i'm a bit of a cinephile. oh, and a bond enthusiast.

you're full of surprises, lea. not that i'm amazed, though.

so, you remember the speech that you were preparing?

i'm alec hawthorne. i graduate high school in a few months. i live in poughkeepsie. i have a brother named sebastian or 'bash', as you might know, who's adopted. my parents are finally divorced and my life's a massive wreck right now. i have a beautiful girlfriend, harper, whom you're very quite aware of.