✓Popular! Dia x Tsundere! Fem! Reader!

Requested by: Chokoko-sama :3

Y/N's POV

So here I now was watching my childhood friend, Dia Kurosawa, being chased by fans. Damn it. Stop looking at them Dia and just look at me right here! Of course I wouldn't be able to say that to her. Too embarrassing. I look over to my right to find Mari smirking and to my left Kanan sweat dropping. This was a natural thing but we were never fond of it.

"Dia-sama!"

"Marry me Dia-sama!"

"Dia-sama is here!"

"Dia-sama please do your 'buu buu desu wa!'"

Kanan began to laugh at Dia's mega fans. Mari then leans over to my ear to whisper:

"Jealous~ Now aren't ya?" That cat-like grin danced across her face. "M-m-me?! J-jealous!? Y-y-you w-wish!" My face exploded into various shades of red as Mari and Kanan laughed at me. Soon enough Dia managed to get back without fans tailing her any longer. "Dia! You look terrible!" Foreign words rolled off Mari's lips as she began patting Dia's head. "Stop petting me!" And just like that we began walking home. Dia was a little sweaty and I somehow found myself daydreaming about well...her.

Those beautiful turquoise eyes, long silky jet black hair, that beautiful smile that can grace her lips every now and then. Im pretty much damn hooked! Oh and did I tell you how cute she looks when she's asleep?

Suddenly I was knocked out of my trance by...well a pole to the face.

"Ark! Ow..." I began rubbing my pained forehead as I attempted to get off the ground. "Are you okay Y/N-san?" Dia asks me concernedly. "Yeah..." Kanan pulls me up from the ground as Mari suddenly spoke up. "She must have been daydreaming about you know who!~" A brighter red explodes onto my face as I hit Mari with that karate chop Hanamaru does to Yosh- Yohane.

"Well I gotta go I got some business tot take care of" I dashed off to my part time job which was a barista at a nearby cafe.

TIME SKIP

I was fixing up a few things when I heard the door open.

"Good afternoon!" I greeted with my cutest smile possible.

"Y/N-chuan? "(A/N: I WROTE CHUAN ON PURPOSE CAUSE ITS CUTE)

I statured at the sound of my name. I turned my head to meet with...well Aqours! Damn it. "D-don't g-g-get the w-wr-wong i-d-idea o-okay?! It's n-not l-like I l-l-like working h-here!" I exclaimed at them as they took the seats that were right in front of me. "Sure ya don't" Kanan smirks at me as she found me glancing at Dia who was chatting away with Ruby. Damn it, too hot!

"What would you like?" I asked them as they began scanning the menu.

"Coffee!"
"Orange juice!"
"Strawberry shake!"
"Mild espresso"
"Hot choco!"
"Milkshake!"
"Iced tea zura!"
"Iced frappe"
"An Americano"

I just nodded at them and began preparing their drinks. Mainly paying most attention to Dia's Americano. Just then a thought occurred to me. Confess! I immediately got the free cookies we served and wrote something on Dia's using chocolate. 'I LOVE YOU' . Pray to God this works. Luckily they were my last batch of customers before my shift would end so it was a perfect escape plan. I served everything up to them and ran out the door.

3RD PERSON POV

Dia was about to take a bite out of the cookie Y/N had served them. Just then she noticed something written on hers with chocolate. 'I LOVE YOU -Y/N' The note made Dia blush like crazy. She found herself saving the cookie for later as to she had to stare at the cookie her crush had used to confess to her with.

As soon as the Kurosawa sisters got home, Dia rushed to her room and brought out the cookie. She took a picture of it before taking a bite. For some reason this cookie tasted like something she had never tasted before. It just tasted so much better than anything in the world right now. Was this the effect of love? That even food tastes so much better?

-TIME SKIP-

Y/N's POV

I have been sneaking around all day trying to keep myself away from the great Dia which had been proven impossible, since here I am trapped in the sports closet with her. The old door was a little rusty so now it wouldn't move.

"Y/N..." Dia whispered just enough for me to hear.

"I love you too..."

A/N: So that's my first oneshot done! Sorry if it was short! Oh yeah PS my Riko book will be on hiatus sorry! And so feedback please 😋✌🏻