✓Kanan x Popular! Childhood Friend! Male! Reader!

Requested by: Connor_-Lucas07 ;) SONGFIC 2U

For those who didn't know...Kanan is my second best gurl~ soooo yah!

No limit in the sky that I won't fly for ya

Fans and fans everywhere. Popularity meant nothing to you as long as you saw her. Kanan Matsuura. The only girl that's ever made your heart beat faster than the speed of light.

No amount of tears in my eyes that I won't cry for ya, oh no

What did fame ever mean to you if you couldn't see your very own best friend? The very person you cared for above all?

With every breath that I take, I want you to share that air with me

It felt like it was just yesterday ya know? It felt like it was yesterday that Y/N L/N and Kanan Matsuura had met and now they were so far apart. Across the world from each other to be exact.

There's no promises that I won't keep

I'll see you again okay? Like back then? You know, how you smiled with me, Dia and Mari? You'll smile at me like that again right?

I'll climb a mountain, there's none too steep

What were you to do if you found me strolling the beach of Uchiura just like I am doing now? I hope I run into you. I hope I see you.

When it comes to you, There's no crime

I'll make sure to hug you. Like you do to me. I'll make sure to hold you. Like I never have before. 10 years is a long time you know?

Let's take both of our souls, and intertwine

I wanna raise a child with you. A family too? Haha as long as I see you I'm happy all the damn way through.

When it comes to you, don't be blind

Don't think of any other guy okay? Just good ol' me m'kay? After all I did come back to Japan just for you.

Watch me speak from my heart

I'm gonna pass by your diving shop, you're house, this old shabby snack shack, and this furry old ass dog...

When it comes to you

...And I find you singing and dancing your heart out. Beautiful.

Comes to you

I'll watch from afar for now maybe leave a trail of our favorite color of flowers? Blue roses? Romantic ain't it? But...I'm just your best friend...

Want you to share that

I wanna look into those beautiful purple eyes and say those three meaningful words 'I love you' ever yet so simple but ever yet so hard.

Cupid ain't a lie

Remember when you kissed my cheek before I left?

Arrow got your name on it, oh yeah

If only Cupid shot you with the same arrow he did to me...

Don't miss out on a love

You look over with your beautiful haunting purple eyes that was bore into my E/C ones

Open your mind, clear your head

Time felt as if it had stopped at some point ya know? Forget everyone, the world, the sounds. Forget it all.

Ain't gonna wake up to an empty bed

I'll pull you close alright? Tighten my grip on your waist maybe? Thoughts ran through my bead as I watched you run to my arms.

Share my life it's yours to keep

I rattled up from my bed. Of course. It was just a dream. Haha. There was never a chance I'd see you in person anyway. After all you are half the world away from me...

But I love you anyways, Kanan. Dream of me to alright?

A/N: So how was it? Anyway next up is a story for my best gurl! Riko x Werewolf! Reader! -cough- joyfulweirdo -cough- Also am I the only one who notices how big of a savage Arisha (DIA'S SEIYUU) is? Lol have you seen the bideo where she doubted Rikyako's cooking? Freaking hilarious 😂😂😂😂✌🏻 (Ill put the video above)